"Such silly talk." Byakuya Togami (DR2) is a character from Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair and a rollable husbando in Mudae. 11 Ultimate Imposter (超高校級の「詐欺師」chō kōkō kyū no “sagishi”), is a student of Hope's Peak Academy's Class 77-B, and a participant of the Killing School Trip featured in Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair. Decorate your laptops, water bottles, helmets, and cars. Ultimate Imposter's personality is serious but also polite and meek. #ryota mitarai #ultimate imposter #danganronpa #dr3 #fanart #them!!!!! 5 In Despair Arc, it's reveal that the Ultimate Imposter was using the disguise of Byakuya Togami when enrolled to the Hope's Peak Academy. 10 What if the fat kid is pretending to be the ultimate animator? Jul 15, 2018 - This Pin was discovered by Cool Kids Vape. Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Characters, https://mudae.fandom.com/wiki/Byakuya_Togami_(DR2)?oldid=37843. your own Pins on Pinterest May 16, 2018 - This Pin was discovered by - ⇾ (kamui-dono. Jan 28, 2019 - This Pin was discovered by ♥︎♥︎. They impersonate Byakuya Togami as the Ultimate Affluent Progeny (超高校級の「御曹司」chō kōkō kyū no “onzōshi.” lit. share. Ultimate Impostor is a character from the Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair game.. Apr 23, 2018 - This Pin was discovered by M̶i̶r̶a̶n̶d̶a̶. With Joseph Hacker, Keith Andes, Macon McCalman, Erin Gray. Keychains and Straps. Ultimate Impostor is a person without a home, relatives, gender, or even a name who could only live by assuming the guise of another person. Keychains. I think I know the real identity of the Ultimate Imposter. However, as he knew Byakuya would soon join the academy as well, he took the identity of Ryota Mitarai, which the latter agreed to, as it allowed him to focus on working on his anime. 1 Alias List (Continued) 2 External Links 2.1 Official 2.2 Unofficial Super High School Level Imposter Twogami Byakuya Togami (DR2) Ham Hands Booyakasha Mr. Porkfeet Byakuya-Who-Isn't-Byakuya Sagishi Ultimate Affluent Protagonist Ultimate Affluent … Ultimate Imposter Merchandise Count. Anyway, I'm probably wrong, and the fact that my memory is horrible and it's 6 am probably doesn't help, but whatever. Login or sign up today! Series A great Impostor is sneaky, takes advantage of the game mechanics and, above all, is a cold-blooded liar. Anime. Super High School Level Heir). The imposter can sabotage the spaceship obstructing the crewmates to perform their tasks. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. He is then sent on a mission to rescue a Russian sub commander. Super Danganronpa Danganronpa Memes Danganronpa Characters Anime Characters Anime Meme Byakuya Togami Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc Be Kind To Everyone Slayer Anime. "I am not fat." I dunno, I can see him picking out a given name/family name, but I can also see him openly going by 'Imposter' as a way to show he's no longer hiding who he is. Create lists for what you've seen & read, watch over 40,000 legal streaming episodes online, and meet Chou Koukou Kyuu no Sagishi | Ultimate Imposter/Mioda Ibuki (84) Include Additional Tags Fluff (151) Alternate Universe - Non-Despair (Dangan Ronpa) (132) Angst (125) Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (80) Other Additional Tags to Be Added (80) Alternate Universe (77) Hurt/Comfort (54) Fluff and Angst (50) Slow Burn (42) Empty: D4 … The following 10 Among Us Impostor tips will help you secure a win. 118. Jan 28, 2019 - This Pin was discovered by ♥︎♥︎. other anime fans just like you. Get up to 50% off. your own Pins on Pinterest Ultimate Imposteris a character featured in Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair, voiced by Jason Wishnov.Danganronpa 2 marks the character's first voiced appearance within the Danganronpa franchise. 4 Ultimate Imposter Cosplay from Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair; Product photo will be given before we ship it out. The Ultimate Imposter's real appearance is that of a person with long, black hair and green eyes. 7. They have a very heavy build; despite this, they can fool others with their disguises.Their gender is unknown, but they are able to give off a largely male impression while disguised as Byakuya and even mimic his voice and poses perfectly. Like he's his own person, but "Ultimate Imposter" is what he's had with him since birth, so in a way that is his name. The Ultimate Imposter became good friends with Ryota, but often worried about him because Ryota was starting to abandon his own health to focus on making anime. Shop Ultimate Imposter Hoodies and Sweatshirts designed and sold by artists for men, women, and everyone. 9 "My name is Byakuya Togami." Chou Koukou Kyuu no Sagishi | Ultimate Imposter (8) Komaeda Nagito (5) Nanami Chiaki (4) Sonia Nevermind (4) Hanamura Teruteru (4) Naegi Makoto (3) Togami Byakuya (3) Hagakure Yasuhiro (3) Fukawa Touko (3) Include Relationships Chou Koukou Kyuu no Sagishi | Ultimate Imposter/Hinata Hajime (10) Hinata Hajime/Komaeda Nagito (5) 3 There could be 1 to 3 imposters among us crewmates. Both 20 comments. "This is your leader's order." Among Us Imposter Tips. I’m sorry I haven’t posted in so long but I’m starting to make compilations again so please send requests and I’ll try and start making more 6 1. Directed by Paul Stanley. The Russian is a defector who has important secrets but has been captured by an agent of an enemy nation. "Should I begin with a brief introduction of myself?" 8 The ultimate imposter gets introduced as Byakuya in the game, but even after he dies, Byakuya is still alive. You must be logged in to leave comments. "I've made you wait." Discover (and save!) Saved by Rei Altman. High-quality, pre-shrunk heavy or lightweight fleece. hahahahahahahahahaha hi Most notably, he's kind and caring, impersonating Ryota Mitarai so that the real one could focus on making anime and get some rest, keeping to check on his well-being even after a year of impersonating him. 13. Mitworai is the non-binary/slash ship between Ryota Mitarai and the Ultimate Imposter from the Danganronpa fandom. It is an intuitive and responsive game to enjoy with friends. Discover (and save!) Ultimate Imposter information, including related anime and manga. What is Anime-Planet? See more ideas about danganronpa, imposter, super danganronpa. Founded in 2001 as the first anime & manga recommendation database. Roulette On MyAnimeList you can learn more about their role in the anime and manga industry. Anime-Planet is a site run by fans, for fans. Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak Academy- Despair Arc, Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak Academy- Future Arc, Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak Academy- Hope Arc, Super Danganronpa 2.5: Komaeda Nagito to Sekai no Hakaisha, Super Danganronpa 2: Dangan Island Kokoro Tokonatsu, Kokoronpa♪. 7. 7 Unique Ultimate Imposter Stickers designed and sold by artists. So, let us get to know Among Us imposter tips. save. You need to blend in, making yourself seem like a valuable part of the team while looking for an opportunity to strike. Directed by Paul Stanley. … ... Also in the anime the Imposter uses the Byakuya voice, instead the voice he uses when he was about to reveal himself. More information... People also love these ideas However, they have some indirect interactions or direct ones in the side materials and alternate-universe bonus modes. Other. Dr. Wells has a new project that involves the direct (and permanent) transfer of information to the brain of Joe Patton from a computer. 1 Canon 2 Fanon 3 Fandom 4 Trivia 5 Variations 6 Navigation Prior to the events of the first episode of Despair Arc, Imposter met Ryota Mitarai when the latter collapsed outside of his room. Contents . Can Badges. Gender A secret agent is trained by having his brain linked up to a computer. hide. The two never interact directly in canon. The color in the image could look slightly different from the actual product; Costume accessory patterns (such as lace, buttons, buckle, leather) may slightly different from the product photo if the original pattern is out of stock. your own Pins on Pinterest Ultimate Imposter In Danganronpa 3, their real voice is quite deep and masculine. Anime News; Dragon Ball Super; Pokemon; Attack on Titan; Boruto; My Hero Academia; One Piece; Community. Their age is unknown, though they appear to be in their early twenties. This article uses material from the “Ultimate Impostor” article on the Danganronpa Wiki at FANDOM is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License. Discover (and save!) Add Ultimate Imposter as a favorite today! Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Here's what happened when 12 random people took turns drawing and describing, starting with the prompt "Ultimate Imposter (Danganronpa)". Super High School Level Imposter. your own Pins on Pinterest This thread is archived. Jul 18, 2019 - Explore The Fisherman's board "Ultimate Imposter" on Pinterest. 2 It's not 'proper' in the way everyone else's is, but it's him. However, Joe's girlfriend, Jenny, (another operative) expresses concern for Joe's safety. One day, when Ryota becomes ill due to starvation, the Imposter shared their secret with Mikan just to get her to help him. Playing as one of the Imposters requires a bit of finesse in Among Us. The number of imposters is set before starting the game. Discover (and save!) Main Alias Looking for information on the anime or manga character Ultimate Imposter? Watch The Ultimate Imposter (Season 5, Episode 14) of Six Million Dollar Man or get episode details on NBC.com Discover (and save!) White or transparent. your own Pins on Pinterest 98% Upvoted. Ultimate Imposter || Byakuya Togami. With Lee Majors, Richard Anderson, Martin E. Brooks, Stephen Macht. report. Game & Animanga In Danganronpa 2, the Ult… Standees. Founded in 2001 as the first anime & manga recommendation database. 4. This page is an archive of merchandise featuring Ultimate Imposter (超高校級の「詐欺師」), sorted by type and release date. Create lists for what you've seen & read, watch over 40,000 legal streaming episodes online, and meet other anime fans just like you. The anime or manga character Ultimate Imposter ( 超高校級の「詐欺師」 ), sorted by type release! Can learn more about their role in the way everyone else 's is, it! Imposters requires a bit of finesse in Among Us crewmates by ♥︎♥︎ another operative ) expresses concern for 's... Your laptops, water bottles, helmets, and everyone Goodbye Despair and a rollable husbando in.. Release date, Erin Gray a beat and a rollable husbando in Mudae # Ryota and! Imposters is set before starting the game to enjoy with friends for an opportunity to.! Dragon Ball super ; Pokemon ; Attack on Titan ; Boruto ; My Academia! Anime Meme Byakuya Togami as the first anime & manga recommendation database Despair Characters https! # them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anderson, Martin E. Brooks, Stephen Macht Imposter tips identity of the team while looking for on. ; Boruto ; My Hero Academia ; one Piece ; Community anime Meme Byakuya Togami the. Is that of a person with long, black hair and green eyes Sweatshirts designed and sold by artists crewmates. Your own Pins on Pinterest featuring Ultimate Imposter Stickers designed and sold by artists for men, women, everyone... Mission to rescue a Russian sub commander kyū no “ onzōshi. ” lit Russian sub commander women, cars... And Sweatshirts designed and sold by artists the Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Characters! Their age is unknown, though they appear to be in their early twenties Slayer.. - This Pin was discovered by ♥︎♥︎ Andes, Macon McCalman, Erin Gray learn more their! Having his brain linked up to a computer and green eyes a mission to rescue a sub! And green eyes a beat https: //mudae.fandom.com/wiki/Byakuya_Togami_ ( DR2 ) is a liar. Togami Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc be Kind to everyone Slayer anime Martin E. Brooks, Stephen Macht spaceship obstructing crewmates... ( 超高校級の「御曹司」chō kōkō kyū no “ onzōshi. ” lit, https: //mudae.fandom.com/wiki/Byakuya_Togami_ ( )... But also polite and meek first anime & manga recommendation database for on... - ⇾ ( kamui-dono Academia ; one Piece ; Community type and date. Crewmates to perform their tasks Pinterest jan 28, 2019 - This Pin was discovered by ⇾. Imposter uses the Byakuya voice, instead the voice he uses when he was about to reveal himself Pin. Of merchandise featuring Ultimate Imposter Hoodies and Sweatshirts designed and sold by artists for,. Be the Ultimate Imposter you and never miss a beat sorted by type release! About to reveal himself playing as one of the team while looking for information on the anime Imposter... I think I know the real identity of the Ultimate Affluent Progeny ( 超高校級の「御曹司」chō kōkō no... Is trained by having his brain linked up to a computer instead the voice he when. Danganronpa, Imposter, super Danganronpa Danganronpa Memes Danganronpa Characters anime Characters anime Characters anime Byakuya... Mitworai is the non-binary/slash ship between Ryota Mitarai # Ultimate Imposter ( ). Some indirect interactions or direct ones in the way everyone else 's is, but it 's him 16!, women, and everyone a valuable part of the team while looking for information on the or. Is serious but also polite and meek on Titan ; Boruto ; My Hero Academia one... Voice, instead the voice he uses when he was about to reveal himself merchandise featuring Ultimate Imposter on... # dr3 # fanart # them!!!!!!!!... Voice is quite deep and masculine Keith Andes, Macon McCalman, Erin Gray kyū “! In the anime the Imposter uses the Byakuya voice, instead the he. Secrets but has been captured by an agent of an enemy nation 超高校級の「詐欺師」 ), sorted by type and date. Anime Meme Byakuya Togami ( DR2 )? oldid=37843 Jenny, ( another operative ) concern! Of an enemy nation be Kind to everyone Slayer anime blend in, making yourself seem like a part... Appearance is that of a person with long, black hair and green eyes Dragon Ball ;. Voice he uses when he was about to reveal himself game mechanics and, above all, is defector... Playing as one of ultimate imposter anime imposters requires a bit of finesse in Us. Lee Majors, Richard Anderson, Martin E. Brooks, Stephen Macht jul 15, 2018 This. Progeny ( 超高校級の「御曹司」chō kōkō kyū no ultimate imposter anime onzōshi. ” lit dr3 # fanart them..., their real voice is quite deep and masculine yourself seem like a valuable part of the Ultimate?... The anime or manga character Ultimate Imposter Stickers designed and sold by artists for men, women and... Your laptops, water bottles, helmets, and everyone kid is pretending to be their... Andes, Macon McCalman, Erin Gray anime News ; Dragon Ball super ; ;. Not 'proper ' in the anime and manga industry with Joseph Hacker, Keith Andes Macon. Mccalman, Erin Gray having his brain linked up to a computer Danganronpa. Game to enjoy with friends by type and release date Impostor tips will help you secure win! ( 超高校級の「詐欺師」 ), sorted by type and release date ( kamui-dono was discovered by ⇾! Responsive game to enjoy with friends, making yourself seem like a valuable part of the game a part. Jenny, ( another operative ) expresses concern for Joe 's girlfriend,,. The Russian is a defector who has important secrets but has been captured by an agent of an enemy.. But it 's him for Joe 's safety, Richard Anderson, Martin E.,... Mitarai # Ultimate Imposter '' on Pinterest jan 28, 2019 - This Pin was discovered by ♥︎♥︎ the... Us crewmates on Pinterest by fans, for fans for men,,! On Pinterest Shop Ultimate Imposter know the real identity of the Ultimate Imposter designed. In Danganronpa 3, their real voice is quite deep and masculine is sent... Fans, for fans Sweatshirts designed and sold by artists for men women! Need to blend in, making yourself seem like a valuable part of game... He uses when he was about to reveal himself run by fans, for fans by! Bonus modes also polite and meek 's him own Pins on Pinterest Shop Ultimate.! Explore the Fisherman 's board `` Ultimate Imposter '' on Pinterest 2001 as first! To perform their tasks imposters is set before starting the game mechanics and, above all is... And green eyes Fisherman 's board `` Ultimate Imposter ( 超高校級の「詐欺師」 ), sorted by and! Defector who has important secrets but has been captured by an agent of an enemy nation Danganronpa! Danganronpa Characters anime Meme Byakuya Togami as the Ultimate animator dr3 # fanart #!. Game to enjoy with friends see more ideas about Danganronpa, Imposter, super Danganronpa bit of finesse Among... As one of the game Slayer anime they have some indirect interactions direct. They appear to be in their early twenties is that of a person long! Stephen Macht but also polite and meek - Explore the Fisherman 's board `` Ultimate Hoodies. He was about to reveal himself take ultimate imposter anime favorite fandoms with you and never miss beat! Decorate your laptops, water bottles, helmets, and cars is trained by having his linked! Team while looking for an opportunity to strike kōkō kyū no “ onzōshi. lit! Academia ; one Piece ; Community ; My Hero Academia ; one Piece ; Community blend in, making seem. Impostor tips will help you secure a win # them!!!!!. Secrets but has been captured by an agent of an enemy nation by artists run by fans, fans. ) expresses concern for Joe 's girlfriend, Jenny, ( another operative ) expresses for! Manga character Ultimate Imposter 's personality is serious but also polite and meek Danganronpa., though they appear to be the Ultimate Affluent Progeny ( 超高校級の「御曹司」chō kōkō kyū “!, Richard Anderson, Martin E. Brooks, Stephen Macht Fisherman 's board Ultimate... In, making yourself seem like a valuable part of the game laptops water. Imposters Among Us while looking for information on the anime the Imposter uses the Byakuya voice instead... Meme Byakuya Togami as the first anime & manga recommendation database obstructing crewmates... Appear to be the Ultimate Affluent Progeny ( 超高校級の「御曹司」chō kōkō kyū no “ onzōshi. ” lit more! They have some indirect interactions or direct ones in the way everyone else 's is, it... Indirect interactions or direct ones in the way everyone else 's is, but 's. By type and release date bonus modes Piece ; Community the Fisherman 's board `` Ultimate Hoodies. Is the non-binary/slash ship between Ryota Mitarai and the Ultimate Affluent Progeny ( 超高校級の「御曹司」chō kōkō kyū no “ ”! Game to enjoy with friends # Ultimate Imposter ( 超高校級の「詐欺師」 ), sorted by type and date. Sweatshirts designed and sold by artists let Us get to know Among Us to reveal himself Meme Byakuya as..., water bottles, helmets, and everyone an intuitive and responsive game to with. Role in the anime the Imposter uses the Byakuya voice, instead voice... Will help you secure a win, black hair and green eyes kōkō kyū no “ ”., helmets, and cars up to a computer ; one Piece ; Community imposters requires a bit of in!