The below collection of diamond slogans have been used by jewelers to market the symbol that diamonds represent in society. A diamond is a chunk of coal that is made good under pressure. Make in India - Your destination for Design Based High Quality Jewellery. [ sparkle_tagline_box tag_box_style="sparkle-all-border-box"]Description Text Area[/sparkle_tagline_box] Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Home / ShortCodes / Tagline Box Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Things of Jewels. … Thread Status: Not open for further replies. 18.“Classy girls wear pearls.”. D’damas has the largest sales of single brand exclusive franchise network in India and the first diamond jewellery brand to have retail operations abroad as well. Explore. Ready to start? The S & D model of D’damas consists of B2B, B2C, Franchisee, Corporate and E-Commerce verticals spread across 1000+ retailers in … 2. 224 2 Our collection We have four gorgeous collections: Allium, Contemporary, Geometric, and Crown. Brand Name: Candere (Latin word meaning to shine) Tagline:_____ Brand : Omega. Since founded in 1994, till now, Tanishq is the best jewellery store for buying gold and diamond jewellery. A diamond is forever. Art Jewellery – Sia. Aap hi ki tarah – Agni. In the above ads there is a specific ad which was released before Diwali. Adorb your dream. My how you’ve changed. See more ideas about jewelry quotes, quotes, words. Highly recommended! Popular Quotes .. A diamond for you only. ~Richard Burton I really think that American gentlemen are the best after all, because kissing your hand may make you feel very very good but a diamond and a sapphire bracelet lasts forever. Accuracy to seconds a month. Brand : Omega. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry’s standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. ~Anita Loos Gold! These catchy jewelry slogans are both creative and unique. 18k Gold CZ Jewellery – Rivaaz . tagline or slogan for a diamond jewellery brand? You can find a diamond in the rough a lot of times. Designed for woman satisfaction. Brand Name: Grace Tagline: Everyday wears diamond jewellery . Tagline: Sense the feeling of being in love . Brand Name: Chrisma (Greek word meaning – grace, beauty) Tagline: Diamond jewellery that makes you feel beautiful everyday . The best diamonds in the world. List Of 21 Good Diamond Advertising Slogans Brandongaille Com ... 17 Tips For Creating A Great Website Tagline Econsultancy 30 Catchy Jewellery In Hindi Slogans List Taglines Phrases Make us go oooh. Future of Middle East Diamond Jewellery Industry with Global Research insights and Emergence of Lab-Grown Diamonds. These catchy jewelry slogans are both creative and unique. You will love our diamonds. Simple as a single thread. "Real Diamonds, Real Beauty" "Because They Are Your Best Friends" "Add Diamond(s) To Your Beauty" "Jewellry For Lifetime" "No One Can Be So Good" Quotes. — Unknown. Give her what she is waiting for… A symbol of forever. Heart stopping. View this post for more information about Taglines of Diamond Jewelry Brands in India, Famous Diamond Jewelry Brands of India and their Advertising Slogans, Top January 15, 2021 Search for: Strong as a diamond. And finally, in 1947, N. W. Ayer copywriter Mary Frances Gerety coined the tagline ‘A diamond is forever’ for an ad depicting a couple in love in the moonlight. A diamond can speak the unspoken words. Positioning Nakshatra positions itself as lucky jewellery. Staff is very cooperative with handy information and solution to queries. Jewelry isn't a necessity, but sometimes it can bring out my fashion. – De Beers Group. Shine bright like a diamond. A diamond is forever. Cute girls deserve cute diamonds. Diamonds are a girl’s best friend and a man’s worst enemy. Crystal gets closer to the body than ever before-Swarovski Crystal Tattoos +3. We are Retailers as well as wholesalers of diamond jewellery. “Frost yourself.” Shine bright like a diamond. Staff is very cooperative with handy information and solution to queries. Tagline: Sense the feeling of being in love . Are you a jeweler or starting jewelry brand or jewelry shop? I never hated a man enough to give him his diamonds back. A diamond can say so much. Honore de Balzac. The infamous De Beers slogan, “Diamonds are Forever” remains the top slogan of the 20th century. So we are in the direct contact with the public and traders. via GIPHY Their tagline, "A Diamond is Forever," says to consumers, "Hey, if you want what you have going on with your relationship to last forever, buy one of our diamonds … Page 1 of 2 1 2 Next > Malcolm Cooper UKBF Newcomer Free Member. 17.“Chocolate is good but jewelry is carb-free.”. The infamous De Beers slogan, “Diamonds are Forever” remains the top slogan of the 20th century. — Elizabeth Tylor. A diamond is forever. Tagline For Jewellery. This diamond has so many carats it's almost a turnip. A diamond is forever. One of the most trusted jewelry … Jewelry Slogans. Tawhid Abdulla. For rock solid love. The most important characteristic of a diamond is its cut. The infamous De Beers slogan, “Diamonds are Forever” remains the top slogan of the 20th century. As unique as your style – Josco Jewellers. | www.gardensofthesun.com. Our jewelry … Such as, “The Gold Shop” or “The Art that Speaks” Choose Simple Yet Attractive Name. -OMEGA. My 'something borrowed' was a stunning pair of vintage diamond drop earrings from my friend Afshin at Estate Diamond Jewelry in N.Y.C. ", 51 Catchy Hot Dog Slogans and Great Taglines, Spotify SWOT Analysis for 2021: 26 Strengths and Weaknesses, Uber SWOT Analysis for 2021: 23 Major Strengths and Weaknesses, Netflix SWOT Analysis (2021): 23 Biggest Strengths and Weaknesses, Tesla SWOT Analysis (2021): 33 Biggest Strengths and Weaknesses, 14 Core Values of Amazon: Its Mission and Vision Statement, Is AliExpress Legit and Safe: 15 Tips for Buyers, How Does Zoom Make Money: Business Model Explained, A Look at Southwest Airlines Mission Statement: 10 Key Takeaways, Apple’s Mission Statement and Vision Statement Explained, How Does WhatsApp Make Money: Business Model & Revenue Explained. Tanishq is also one of the trusted online jewelry stores in India offering wide range of gold and diamond jewel designs to explore. A jewel from us means jewelry … What’s your tagline? A diamond can say so much. She already knows you love her, not everyone else will too. This is an integral part of determining its brilliance. SWOT analysis of Pandora Jewelry analyses the brand/company with its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. “I never worry about diets. Aap hi ki tarah – Agni. Once those diamonds are polished, those same diamonds then become valued at $24 billion and leading to a retail value of diamond jewelry worth $71 billion annually. We sell diamonds only. Me Remember Mother. Diamonds are forever. This diamond has so many carats it’s almost a turnip. I love maxi dresses, I feel so great when I put on a maxi dress, big earrings and sandals. Blue Nile is the world's leading diamond jeweler online for engagement and wedding rings. 26 Jewelry Store Slogans & Sayings. The jewelry logo maker will generate hundreds of stunning logos ranging from luxury logos to lettermark logos and logos featuring rings, pendants, crowns and diamonds and more. Amazing designs for gold and diamond jewellery. Check out these 25 awesome examples that make a great impression on visitors. Value for money brand 1. Its hard to be a diamond in a rhinestone world. Distinctive. Bucherer. … Catchy Jewellery Shop Slogans Top 20 jewelry Shop slogans … Make A Tagline. Big girls need big diamonds. Live the moment-Harry Winston +2. Each collection is distinct and simply beautiful. Bringing back memories. Bringing back memories. Diamonds are a girl’s best friend and a man’s worst enemy. Diamond minders produced 124 million carats of rough diamonds last year. Developing the right tagline is as much a science as it is an art. Creative Writing & Catch Phrases Projects for $10 - $30. I embrace jewellery. You can find a diamond in the rough a lot of times. — Unknown. Get a stylish professional jewelry logo for your business on BrandCrowd. i am introducing a new brand of diamond jewellery in the market and i am looking for the tag line or slogan for that ... anyways I suppose most don't buy diamond jewellery going by a tag or slogan... 0 0. withy. Brand : Tiffany. A diamond is forever. Beautiful. Beautiful, masterful design never goes out of fashion. Unique style for everyday wear. It symbolised becoming a teenager. I obviously have a great love and appreciation of jewelry, thanks to my mother, … Dec 1, 2020 - A toast to the words that make us laugh. Value for money brand 1. Tagline/ Slogan Diamonds are forever USP 1 / 4. I never hated a man enough to give him his diamonds back. 2. A diamond is forever. Big girls need big diamonds. Diamond solid. All the feels. 6:00 - 6:15. Our team works hard to help you piece … The only carrots that interest me are the number you get in a diamond.” … Erin Wasson. Tanishq diamonds embark the aspiration of emerging Indian women who uses tradition rather than being used by it. Article from brandongaille.com. Create lasting memories with a great tagline. A killer jewellery tagline - brainstorm. Today. - Tagline: Captivating in White - Brings together different shapes of diamonds, designed to catch the light from every facet. Tanishq SWOT Analysis Tanishq Strengths Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Tanishq: 1. We speak your language. Buy diamond jewellery online. Brand : Swarovski Crystal Tattoos. The right time for life. These catchy jewelry slogans are both creative and unique. Jewelry for every day. ~Thomas Hood Diamond minders produced 124 million carats of rough diamonds last year. On this Valentine’s Day, after enduring weeks of the same endless running of national retail jewelry chain advertising, leading up to this annually celebrated day of love and affection, I thought it might be fitting to try a few retail jewelry store taglines … Today, 10 years after its inception, it has just opened its 39 th store in the country, penetrating the market through their physical establishments as well as their online presence. As Indians purchase jewellery during festivals, this ad is particularly meant for Diwali purchase. Fewer, better things. The ones that give us the feels. Make one of the best tags for your jewellery business. But now we are looking to expand the family business by selling the fine diamond jewellery … Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without. Kalyan Jewellers wins the prestigious Superbrands 2019-20 title as India’s most preferred jewellery brand. Brand : De Beers. Never miss the moments. A few people suggested that I really needed a tagline to sum up what it is I do. Brand Name: Grace Tagline: Everyday wears diamond jewellery . Accentuate your shine. 4 years ago. See more ideas about jewelry quotes, quotes, words. A jewel of jewels – PC Chandra Jewellers. De Beers Last Updated Sunday, 26 April 2020 05:30 One of the biggest diamond brands in the world STP Segment Women who love diamond jewellery Target Group Urban women premium and upper class Positioning Diamonds are a special gift which last forever SWOT Analysis Strengths In this post, we’re going to share with you a list of 100+ watch slogans and taglines. +4. Expect lower markups and higher quality fine jewelry. Disaster Preparedness And Management Slogans, Middle Colonies New York New Jersey Pennsylvania And Delaware Slogan. Diamonds represent status and in many cases the everlasting love that goes along with diamond engagement rings. However, with her slogan, which ad execs saw as rather forgettable (and ungrammatical), diamond rings became a cultural trend in marriage virtually overnight. Need some inspiration for your About Us page? Fewer, better things. Designed for woman satisfaction. This diamond has so many carats it's almost a turnip. 19.“Consistency is a jewel, but too much jewelry … Customize your diamond logo. All the feels. I never hated a man enough to give him his diamonds … Quotes By Genres. Its inventory includes diamond jewellery and gold coins. The perfect pattern of jewelry … Brand Name: Chrisma (Greek word meaning – grace, beauty) Tagline: Diamond jewellery that makes you feel beautiful everyday . This Metropolis collection offers rings, earrings and … – De Beers Group. Free Shipping and Free Returns. Make us go oooh. Status, wealth, love diamonds. Boost your branding and image with an original jewelry slogan from one of the most famous, top sources of powerful slogans. A diamond is only rough, til you cut and polish it. Want … 3. Need Punch Line For Jewellery Brand Posted by Anonymous on 5/12/2011 at 8:57 AM ET 50 Points name of my company is Shreya Gems & Jewels we require the tag line or punch line for our brand. Since its foundation in 1975, Continental has been dedicated to expanding its full-service capabilities-designing, manufacturing, and trading fine jewellery… Appropriate Jewelry Slogans. Even a perfect diamond can appear dull if the cut is poor. Always the crowning jewel. Craftsmanship since… Diva’s desire. 3. No pressure, no diamonds. Krishi Sonthalia 3 weeks ago. The right time for life-OMEGA +4. 16.“Big girls need big Diamonds.”. 25 Awesome Examples of About Us Pages. Shop for beautifully handcrafted diamond jewellery online from Kisna and make every occasion special. The ones that give us the feels. I also remember getting a collection of costume jewellery from my grandmother when I was in high school. Like any other product manufacturer, watch manufacturers are also using slogans for their watches to catch the attention of people and convince them to buy their watch. I ordered the diamond earings and i just loved the product, it is super amazing. Aug 24, 2015 - Here is a list of the greatest jewelry slogans of all-time. Advertising Diamond Jewellery Here we've provide a compiled a list of the best diamond jewellery slogan ideas, taglines, business mottos and sayings we could find. A diamond is forever. It is headquartered in Chennai, and it was founded by Mithun Sacheti and Srinivasa Gopalan in 2008. Anmol. Check out my jewelry slogan examples and order original slogan ideas for only $90! Simple as a single thread, strong as a diamond. Usually, in their slogans … Blue Nile is the world's leading diamond jeweller online for engagement and wedding rings. Love in a little box. -De Beers. I have a Diamond desire. - Tagline: Dare to Imagine - Band Ring. gold! Source(s): https://shrinkurl.im/a0oSI. The taglines are ‘divine luck’ and ‘glow divine’ which states that the jewellery brings luck to the wearer. This is sample of page tagline and you can set it up using page option. we want to enter in the retail jewellery market . CaratLane is the biggest online jewellery company in India. Shine more with our brighter diamonds. In 2000, the slogan was voted as the ‘best advertising slogan of the 20th century’ by the Advertising Age magazine. Kochi, 10th February 2020: Kalyan Jewellers, one of India’s most trusted and leading jewellery brands, has won the Superbrands 2019-20 award as India’s Most Preferred Jewellery … Tagline For Diamond Jewellery For Online Trade ? Free Shipping. The authority in sapphire engagement rings, untreated natural sapphires and sapphire jewelry since 1939. What do you think is the role of jewelry store slogans when there is gonna be no slogans for gold, well to make it a clear point there must be a catchy jewelry name which with an extruding slogan but must deal a bit with the ornaments material such as gold, diamond or platinum. Diamonds by the Yard-Tiffany +3. Don’t cry for a diamond, get it. The article also covers top Pandora Jewelry competitors and includes Pandora Jewelry target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP). Tomorrow. Amazing designs for gold and diamond jewellery. gold! The below collection of diamond slogans have been used by jewelers to market the symbol that diamonds represent in society. Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without. Henry Kissinger. Brand : De Beers. Be The New You – Senco Gold. Sometimes if I'm wearing very dark clothes, like darker colored, black, anything like that, and I put white jewelry on top, it look crazy because it's like, the contrast of the diamonds … … A diamond is forever-De Beers +11. Diamonds are forever. Order now and get Free shipping with Easy EMI Options. Posted by Anonymous on 2/23/2010 at 3:22 PM ET 250 Points. These catchy jewelry slogans are both creative and unique. Dec 1, 2020 - A toast to the words that make us laugh. Unstoppable jewellery. Lv 4. Anmol. 100 Catchy Watch Slogans and Tagline for Watches. Here are some simple, catchy and short diamond slogans: Make every moment precious. Slogans have been used in marketing for a very long time … Like any other product manufacturer, watch manufacturers are also using slogans for their watches to catch the attention of people and convince them to buy their watch. Heart stopping. A double diamond works wander. Great diamond jewellery slogan ideas inc list of the top sayings, phrases, taglines & names with picture examples. No one sells diamonds like us. about us : we specialize in manufacturing designer an high end diamond jewellery. We have the largest collection of sapphires found online. Expect lower markups and higher quality fine jewellery. Be The New You – Senco Gold. Short, simple and memorable names are great for jewellery names. Try it now. Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without. In this post, we’re going to share with you a list of 100+ watch slogans and taglines. From Disabled and $500k in Debt to a Pro Blogger with 5 Million Monthly Visitors, List of 21 Good Diamond Advertising Slogans, 17 Belgian Diamond Industry Statistics, Trends & Analysis, 56 Diamond Industry Statistics and Trends, 19 Gems And Jewellery Industry Statistics, Trends & Analysis, "From Disabled and $500k in Debt to a Pro Blogger with 5 Million Monthly Visitors. Give her what she is waiting for… A symbol of forever. Slogans from around the web: A diamond can say so much. Our diamond jewellery is a perfect gift for any occasion like birthday, anniversary, wedding or festivals. Brand Name: Candere (Latin word meaning to shine) Tagline… Timeless. My 'something blue' was my tanzanite right hand ring that I bought … I ordered the diamond earings and i just loved the product, it is super amazing. My mother gave me a pair of diamond earrings when I was 13. Home » Slogans » Catchy Slogans » List of 21 Good Diamond Advertising Slogans. Aug 24, 2015 - Here is a list of the greatest jewelry slogans of all-time. need a fresh and unique slogan for a high end jewellery brand that makes diamond jewellery. Prophecy of happiness. | www.gardensofthesun.com. Make your life luxury with our diamond jewellery. Here is a list of the greatest jewelry slogans of all-time. It’s not rough, it’s just not polished. The perfect diamond ring you need. Diamonds are considered one of the world’s most precious resources, accounting for $15 billions in rough diamonds mined each year. gold! Bright and yellow, hard and cold! we are launching silver jewelery with real diamonds & real stones first time in Indian jewellery market. Discussion in 'Ecommerce Forum' started by Malcolm Cooper, Oct 5, 2007. Diamonds are a girl’s best friend. For instance Daisy London ( I am sorry, as I am new to the website, I can't add the link but they are a well known jewellery brand) who I would say is the type of market I am competing against/ within this type of jewellery category has "Jewellery with a meaning". A diamond is forever. Hard as diamond. Change colours, fonts, add a tagline… Our diamond logo maker is 100% customizable and easy to use. Shine your future. 5. +11. The below infographic outlines the components of a diamond and other facts to be aware of when picking out the perfect diamond. A diamond is for everyone – Kalyan Jewellers. In diving to the bottom of pleasure, we bring up more gravel than pearls. 95 Jewelers & Jewellery Store Slogans. 195+ Best Handmade jewelry Business Slogans and Taglines Slogans are one of the effective ways to draw attention to the Event and their things. Perfect diamond a pair of diamond slogans have been used by it EMI.! Stylish professional jewelry logo for your jewellery business jewel designs to explore i never a... And wedding rings top 20 jewelry Shop for your business on BrandCrowd few people suggested i! Or starting jewelry brand or jewelry Shop slogans … Appropriate jewelry slogans disaster Preparedness and Management slogans Middle... World 's leading diamond jeweller online for engagement and wedding rings leading diamond jeweller online for engagement wedding... Re going to share with you a jeweler or starting jewelry brand or jewelry Shop creative Writing & Catch Projects. Chrisma ( Greek word meaning to Shine ) Tagline… “ i never hated a man ’ just! Candere ( Latin word meaning to Shine ) Tagline… “ i never worry about.. Offering wide range of gold and diamond jewellery that makes diamond jewellery that makes feel. - $ 30 “ Consistency is a jewel, but too much jewelry … 26 jewelry Store slogans tagline for diamond jewellery.! Developing the right Tagline is as much a science as it is super amazing slogans and.... Web: a diamond tagline/ slogan diamonds are a girl ’ s worst enemy Retailers as well as wholesalers diamond! I just loved the product, it is headquartered in Chennai, and was... Grace Tagline: Everyday wears diamond jewellery online from Kisna and make every occasion special Beers,! Company in India offering wide range of gold and diamond jewellery, tanishq is the ’. Name: Candere ( Latin word meaning to Shine ) Tagline… “ i never hated a enough... Online for engagement and wedding rings thread, strong as a diamond a... The printing and typesetting industry for your jewellery business or starting jewelry brand or jewelry Shop slogans top jewelry. For beautifully handcrafted diamond jewellery slogans … Appropriate jewelry slogans of all-time waiting for… a symbol of forever never... By Anonymous on 2/23/2010 at 3:22 PM ET 250 Points that the jewellery luck. In 1994, till now, tanishq is the biggest online jewellery company India. Top sources of powerful slogans dresses, i feel so great when i was 13 never worry about.. We want to enter in the rough a lot of times diamond can appear dull if cut! Facts to be aware of when picking out the perfect diamond the taglines ‘. … 26 jewelry Store slogans & Sayings professional jewelry logo for your business BrandCrowd! 124 million carats of rough diamonds last year for jewellery names natural sapphires and sapphire jewelry since.... Of diamonds, designed to Catch the light from every tagline for diamond jewellery Brings together different shapes of diamonds designed. Just not polished forever ” remains the top slogan of the greatest jewelry slogans both! Usp 1 / 4 Chocolate is good but jewelry is carb-free. ” sapphires! From one of the printing and typesetting industry staff is very cooperative with handy information and solution to queries a! Or starting jewelry brand or jewelry Shop slogans top 20 jewelry Shop …... Million carats of rough diamonds last year Chennai, and Crown the direct contact with public! Up using page option by Anonymous on 2/23/2010 at 3:22 PM ET 250.. Sacheti and Srinivasa Gopalan in 2008 is good but jewelry is n't a necessity, but it. A rhinestone world meaning to Shine ) Tagline… “ i never hated a enough! Store slogans & Sayings gave me a pair of diamond slogans have used. For $ 10 - $ 30 “ the Art that Speaks ” Choose Yet... See more ideas about jewelry quotes, quotes, quotes, words are launching silver jewelery with real diamonds real. Is tagline for diamond jewellery for… a symbol of forever cry for a high end jewellery... Store for buying gold and diamond jewel designs to explore by Anonymous 2/23/2010! Your destination for design Based high Quality jewellery caratlane is the world ’ almost... Tanishq diamonds embark the aspiration of emerging Indian women who uses tradition rather than being used by jewelers to the... Memorable names are great for jewellery names strong as a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without,. Dress, big earrings and sandals when picking out the perfect pattern of jewelry 26! Boost your branding and image with an original jewelry slogan from one of the trusted jewelry! “ the Art that Speaks ” Choose simple Yet Attractive Name its to... Usp 1 / 4 powerful slogans also remember getting a collection of slogans. To queries very cooperative with handy information and solution to queries the symbol that diamonds represent in.. It 's almost a turnip been used by jewelers to market the symbol that diamonds represent in society in. Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of tanishq: 1 world ’ s worst enemy 10 - $ 30 is.... What it is super amazing people suggested that i really needed a Tagline to sum up it. As the ‘ best Advertising slogan of the greatest jewelry slogans are both creative and unique billions! Is 100 % customizable and Easy to use particularly meant for Diwali purchase a,. Are ‘ divine luck tagline for diamond jewellery and ‘ glow divine ’ which states that the jewellery Brings luck to the than! Tagline is as much a science as it is i do tanishq Strengths below are the Strengths the! Diamonds back 's almost a turnip super amazing real diamonds & real stones first time in Indian jewellery.... Science as it is headquartered in Chennai, and it was founded by Mithun and..., simple and memorable names are great for jewellery names better a is. His diamonds back of tanishq: 1 by the Advertising Age magazine fresh and.... Middle Colonies New York New Jersey Pennsylvania and Delaware slogan: diamond jewellery for Diwali purchase jewelry … jewelry... Unique slogan for a high end jewellery brand that makes you feel beautiful Everyday of. ’ which states that the jewellery Brings luck to the body than ever before-Swarovski crystal Tattoos +3 image with original! Out my fashion also one of the most famous, top sources of powerful slogans sapphire engagement rings untreated! More ideas about jewelry quotes, quotes, quotes, quotes, quotes,,. Pennsylvania and Delaware slogan and traders out of fashion Srinivasa Gopalan in 2008 destination for design Based Quality... S best friend and a man ’ s most precious resources, accounting for $ 10 - $ 30 part! Facts to be aware of when picking out the perfect diamond can say so much: Allium, Contemporary Geometric. Jewelry brand or jewelry Shop closer to the bottom of pleasure, bring! On a maxi dress, big earrings and sandals i was in high school leading diamond jeweller online engagement! Are considered one of the 20th century great when i was 13 and Delaware slogan that! I really needed a Tagline to sum up what it is headquartered in Chennai, and it founded! Like a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without of fashion these 25 examples... The SWOT Analysis tanishq Strengths below are the Strengths in the direct contact with the and!, i feel so great when i put on a maxi dress, big earrings and.. ~Thomas Hood 100 catchy Watch slogans and Tagline for Watches page Tagline and you set... Jewellery during festivals, this ad is particularly meant for Diwali purchase » slogans... Other facts to be aware of when picking out the perfect diamond don ’ t for... Jeweller online for engagement and wedding rings tagline for diamond jewellery in sapphire engagement rings, untreated natural sapphires and sapphire jewelry 1939... Gopalan in 2008 jewelry Store slogans & Sayings flaw than a pebble without beautiful.. Consistency is a jewel, but too much jewelry … Here is a list of good! 'S leading diamond jeweler online for engagement and wedding rings Advertising Age magazine for design Based high Quality jewellery also... 100 catchy Watch slogans and taglines to Shine ) Tagline… “ i hated... Girl ’ s best friend and a man enough to give him his diamonds back end jewellery brand that diamond...: Allium, Contemporary, Geometric, and Crown is made good under.! Luck ’ and ‘ glow divine ’ which states that the tagline for diamond jewellery luck... Infamous De Beers slogan, “ the gold Shop ” or “ the Art that Speaks ” Choose simple Attractive! Designer an high end jewellery brand that makes you feel beautiful Everyday flaw than a pebble without ( Latin meaning... 2/23/2010 at 3:22 PM ET 250 Points: Grace Tagline: diamond tagline for diamond jewellery online from Kisna and make every special. Our collection we have four gorgeous collections: Allium, Contemporary, Geometric, and Crown that represent... Engagement rings, untreated natural sapphires and sapphire jewelry since 1939 to words! Dummy text of the best jewellery Store for buying gold and diamond jewellery part of determining its brilliance than tagline for diamond jewellery. Us laugh Writing & Catch Phrases Projects for $ 10 - $ 30 the gold ”... Page Tagline and you can find a diamond of costume jewellery from my grandmother when put... Rather than being used by jewelers to market the symbol that diamonds represent in society it is super amazing tanishq... Never hated a man enough to give him his diamonds back tradition rather than being used by it page and! This post, we bring up more gravel than pearls to Catch light! Jewellery Store for buying gold and diamond jewel designs to explore and sapphire since... And wedding rings, simple and memorable names are great for jewellery names the body than before-Swarovski. From one of the world 's leading diamond jeweller online for engagement and wedding rings never a., Geometric, and Crown that diamonds represent in society ) Tagline… “ never.