This proves that Windu is physically weaker than ESB Luke and AOTC Anakin. Image Details. They have been recently for almost a millennium.Mace Windu: I agree with the fact. But we have no earlier knowledge of their skills. Mace Windu: We will not be hostages to be bartered, Dooku. “Before the Jedi could react, Palpatine sprang into action and killed all of them except Mace Windu.” ‒ Starwars.com, Palpatine Biography Gallery “Before Mace realizes what has happened, Kolar, Tiin, and Fisto have fallen to Sidious's blade.” ‒ The Complete Visual Dictionary (2006) And this “Now Obi-Wan did face him. As for drive powers, the drone is definitely probably fast enough to avoid it - jetting out of the method at supersonic rates of speed the time the energy begins to get through the surroundings towards it. Correct me if I am wrong, but unless … Wiz: Thanks to some intense training with Darth Plagueis, Palpatine is a master in virtually all forms of Lightsaber combat. Eventually, Windu disarms and corners Palpatine. Mace Windu was introduced as becoming a senior Jedi within the Jedi Authorities and made an appearance to end up being a strong friend of Get good at Yoda but not really with concerns about younger Anakin.Celebrity Wars: Event I - The Phantóm MenaceQui-Gón Jinn: He had all the lightsaber fighting abilities and the techniques of the Jedi, only faster and more aggressive. Star Wars Chancellor Palpatine Vs Mace Windu Mace Windu Vs Palpatine Lego Palpatine / Darth Sidious used a technique of Sith Alchemy to hide his features called 'mask', this mask could change the appearance of a being from the molecular level and render … It'h not really in his character.Mace Windu: We will not really become hostages to become bartered, Dooku.Celebrity Wars: Show III - Vengeance of thé Sith QuotesTime tó dance for Windu as he earnt his place in Star Wars lore by defeating Palpatine just for Anakin to destroy every factor by trimming of his hand.Mace Windu: May the pressure be with us aIl. Mace Windu: This celebration's over.PaIpatine: I will not really let this Republic, which has was for a thousand decades, be divided in two. Hate prospects to struggling. We get an overpriced expectation about the ability of the typical Jedi fróm this. Even during his fight, Windu multiple times mentions how Palpatine has total control of the Senate and the Courts. Windu isn't … 83% Upvoted. Yes, Palpatine pretended to lose in order to turn Anakin to the dark side. Defending Palpatine/Darth Sidious against Mace Windu is a major turning point in Anakin's character. When news of Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi's victory reached Coruscant, Jedi Master Mace Windu felt ready to demand that Chancellor Palpatine relinquish his emergency powers at last. 267 views (8 from today) Uploaded Feb 14, 2020 at 11:58AM EST. My discussions will not fall short.Mace Windu: If they perform, you must understand there aren't plenty of Jedi to guard the Republic. He never ever provides.Yoda: I wish best you are usually.Mace Windu: In the title of the GaIactic Senate of thé Republic, you'ré under charge, Chancellor.Supreme Chancellor: Are usually you threatening me, Grasp Jedi?Macé Windu: The sénate will decide your fate.There we have it. Performed with a pómp solemness by Macé acquired a few key moments the the films.While not the almost all popular character in the franchise he will reside with the differentiation of getting rid of and being the just Jedi to best Palpatine in a sword fight.Here's some óf Windu's greatest quotations from the Celebrity Wars prequels.First upward it'h The Phantom Menace. User Lists: 0 #1 deactivated-5e6c50bd36886. Windu managed to disarm Palpatine, but Anakin, who … Average or also above-average Jedi are significantly outclassed. hide. It sees Darth Sidious from Star Wars fighting Salem from RWBY in a battle of dark rulers. After the Jedi realize that Chancellor Palpatine is really a Sith, Mace Windu and three other Jedi attempt to arrest him. If the duel did happen 2vs1 Yoda and windu vs Sidious, it would immediately become 1v1 when windu is destroyed before all 3 of them got their lightsabres out. Follow 415. Palpatine is stronger but he wasn't holding back, Palpatine defeats Windu 8/10 we just saw one of the 2 in the film. star … The duel … 1 DESCRIPTION 2 INTRODUCTION 3 EMPEROR PALPATINE 4 SALEM 5 DEATH BATTLE 6 PRE-FIGHT 7 FIGHT 8 K.O. Vader didn't fight Palpatine in a fair duel, and probably Yoda was the best rival Palpatine ever had. In fact, his Lightsaber skills rival … The room is dark and quiet, the silence broken by the heavy breathing of two shadowy figures. Anakin and Windu vs Palpatine deactivated-5e6c50bd36886. Is certainly that it had been a Sith lord.Ki-Adi-Mundi: Impossible! None more so than the confirmation that Palpatine did indeed throw the duel with Mace Windu. Death Battle by DBDoctor13. 9 RESULTS 10 TRIVIA They are masters of dark forces many consider to be unnatural. We must move quickly if the Jedi Purchase is certainly to endure.Yoda: Enable this appointment gently, the council does not. As the defeated are also jedi (who we have a tendency to believe that all of them are excellent swordmasters, althought théy aren't aIways) the sensation will be strenghted.So within few secs you've mentioned the base premise for your picture on the minds of the race fans. In seconds, he goes from whimpering and pleading to frying Mace Windu while crying, "Unlimited power!" Two swordsmans dueI, and théy must end up being absolutely outstanding as both seems pretty even during a combat, but one of them was able to reduce down several other great swordmans in thé blink of án eyesight.Visual vocabulary requires to be fast, and complicated combating coreographies between many fighters are usually tough to create. Worry is usually the path to the darkish side. We see in the Original Trilogy that Palpatine is both a master of long-term planning and of altering his plans when necessary. Windu was also the only one of the 4 Jedi powerful and fast enough to be able to counter Sidous' initial lightning-quick shadow-like attack style. Mace Windu vs. Wallace Palpatine is an image macro featuring an image edit of a scene from the I Am the Senate film Star Wars: Episode III -- Revenge of the Sith in which the character Mace Windu confronts the character Wallace from the Wallace & Gromit series, who replaces Senator Palpatine. The Sith tries to use Force lightning, but Windu deflects it back onto him. It's more probable that he didn't fully understand how Windu used the Force when he attacked with Force lightning, and then quickly found a way to use the situation to his advantage. The Jedi Authorities will have to take handle of the Senate to assure a relaxing changeover to a new goverment and a new leadership for the RepubIic.Yoda: Hmm. If he was playing possum then, is it possible that he threw the entire match? Some lovely quotes mentioned by Mace Windu. Death Battle by DBDoctor13. Darth Sidious is definitely one of the most infamous villains of the Star Wars Universe, ceding to Kylo Ren, Darth Vader, and Darth Maul. Fear prospects to tempers. From 31:25, we hear the question being posed and Ian's answer. Obi-Wan Kenobi I disagree, Obi-Wan fought and defeated Maul, Grievous, and Anakin. Last edited: Feb 15, 2020. 0. Mace Windu vs. Wallace Palpatine is an image macro featuring an image edit of a scene from the I Am the Senate film Star Wars: Episode III -- Revenge of the Sith in which the character Mace Windu confronts the character Wallace from the Wallace & Gromitseries, who replaces Senator Palpatine. Followed shortly by Yoda, that's if Sidious doesn't play around with him like a little rat PHIERY, Oct 13, 2015 #2. At the end of the duel, it's clear that Palpatine is stronger than he appears. If advised the senate can be, multiply our adversaries wiIl.Mace Windu: Yóu understand, meters'lady, that Count Dooku was as soon as a Jedi. Darth Sidious He was talking to me. You are usually impossibly outnumbered.Macé Windu: I don't think so.Count number Dooku: We'll observe.Yoda: Blind we are, of development of this duplicate army we could not really see.Mace Windu: I think it will be period we inform the senate that our ability to make use of the force has diminished.Yoda: Just a Dark Lord of the Sith knows of our weakness. Also if they have got some duelling practice, it's one factor to train against another Jedi, and very various to encounter an opponent who actually wants you inactive.For all these factors, they are not ready for Palpatine to pull a lightsaber and consider to kill them, and they pay out the cost. How can yóu perform this? Now THAT is a battle I want to see. I came back! When Palpatine kills Dooku, he tells Anakin he was too dangerous to be kept alive. The Sith would not really have returned without us sensing it.Yoda:. It is certainly rather clumsy storytelling, but thát's the method it will go in the prequels. My brother says Windu is far stronger than Sheev, I strongly disagree. A combat of 4 jedi against one lethal foe would possess been more challenging to movie, would past more and would, certainly, given a various idea about Mace Windu's i9000 swordsplay.I'meters sure that a story covering these events would create a quite different description of the picture. Bounty hunters are seen to become capable to perfect Jedi as bounties really often. So in short, Windu has … 0. Windu is the master of vaapad, a dangerous form of combat in which a Jedi channels his opponent's hatred and dark side energy to use against him. And I am going against the trend in the answers. Ki-Adi-Mundi : As it surrounds the Separatists. In the past, my opinion keeps changing, but I think I’ve reached a conclusion at last. Of program, he might just be able to grab the factor and smash it, if it can end up being established he's solid enough to do so. When attempting to assassinate Palpatine himself later on in Revenge, Windu … Obi-Wan always fought for the side of good. Forum Posts . Put on't destroy me. At base levels, Sidious is shown to be capable of cutting him down before he can react. Close to the end of Revenge of the Sith, Anakin Skywalker informs Mace Windu that Chancellor Palpatine is the Sith Lord that the Jedi Council has been searching for. All in all, this theory is surprisingly robust. When news of Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi's victory reached Coruscant, Jedi Master Mace Windu felt ready to demand that Chancellor Palpatine relinquish his emergency powers at last. * Yoda fought Sidious to a draw. 1. Of the Sith, did Palpatine throw the fight or did Mace actually best the would-be Emperor? I wear't trust him.Obi-Wan Kénobi: With all owing respect, Master, is definitely he not the Chosen One? I think it was kinda Palp's plan to be defeated by Windu cause that was the ultimate reason for Anakin to turn into Darth Vader. Sidious quickly killed Jedi Masters Agen Kolar, Saesee Tiin and Kit Fisto, but had an extended confrontation with Windu. But did Windu actually defeat Darth Sidious, making Anakin's help necessary? Mace Windu - alongside most of the Jedi order - met a bleak end in Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge Of The Sith. For example, he intends to capture Luke before he is trained and mold him into a Sith -- but when Luke won't turn to the dark side, he devises another use for him, as part of a trap for the Rebel Alliance. 0. OTOH, Mace himself will be a lot more effective, and after seeing his friends die he is definitely in no doubt whatsoever about what he has to perform.Lastly, out-of-universe, this is a method for Lucas to set up that Sidious is usually amazingly harmful. SnowxElf. Mace Windu Vs. Wallace Palpatine Is A Brilliant Meme Mashup. Star Wars Battlefront Republic Commando Mod, Transformers 4 Games Free Download For Pc, Microsoft Visual C++runtime Library, Chancellor Palpatine Vs Mace Windu Superman. Now these … In fact, it could have worked against Palpatine: seeing someone you trust standing over the bodies of Jedi is much different than seeing him helpless on the ground, threatened by a Jedi weapon. After discovering Supreme Chancellor Palpatine is Sith Lord Darth Sidious, he moved in to arrest him. Jedi_Sith_Smuggler_Droid Jedi Grand Master. I think it was kinda Palp's plan to be defeated by Windu cause that was the ultimate reason for Anakin to turn into Darth Vader. Re: Windu vs Dooku & Ventress. Most of the Jedi are easily slain by the Clone Troopers after Order 66.Jedi are not gods. We're also on our way to create certain the Chancellor returns emergency forces back again to the Sénate.Anakin Skywalker: Hé received't provide up his power. Palpatine engages Windu in a duel and attacks him with Force lightning; Windu deflects the lightning back into Palpatine's face, deforming it into the gray, wizened visage first seen in the original trilogy. Mace Windu will handle Palpatine. To truly understand why Mace Windu tried to kill Palpatine has to do with Windu’s character. ‘Palpatine faced Mace and Agen and Kit and Saesee—four of the greatest swordsmen our … Mace Windu: May the force be with us all. In addition, I plan to create a new channel "VS Gaming" so stay tuned for news on the channel! Mace Windu is the best duelist. After discovering Palpatine’s true identity, Windu and three other Jedi Masters confronted him and tried to arrest him, but Palpatine fought back, killing the other masters. Tags. Edit. On the one hand, it's unlikely that Palpatine didn't plan the duel in some fashion. Anakin severed Windu’s arm before he could kill Palpatine, which allowed the Emperor to unleash a torrent of Force lightning that sent Windu plummeting to his death. PT Palpatine Threw the Mace Windu Duel: Confirmed By Ian Mcdiarmid. Furthermore, one particular can presume that no one else has been conscious of or able to sense the alternative of the Jedi team with the Tradition drone, and that Anakin Skywalker will show up at Palpatine's office soon enough, as he did in the ROTS OTL.What develops? Mace Windu Vs. Wallace Palpatine Is A Brilliant Meme Mashup. report. CmndrThire and The Supreme Chancellor like this. Click to expand... Click to shrink... Uhhh, the actual lightsaber duel ended in Mace’s victory. No morals fight to the death. Okay, it's the ROTS OTL in Star Wars, and Mace Windu and firm are simply about to enter Chancellor Palpatine'beds workplace to 'police arrest' Darth Sidious for becoming a Sith God. Eventually, Windu ends up besting Palpatine, leaving the Sith lord saber-less and groveling on the ground. You, my lord, have lost!Sidious:No. Mace Windu: Thé oppression of thé Sith will under no circumstances return! Saving Chancellor Palpatine from Jedi Master Mace Windu. Edit. Followers. Mace Windu vs Palpatine. Then Palps hits Mace with lightning which Mace holds off and then … Log in or sign up to leave a comment Log In Sign Up. Forum Posts. Both canon and live action features Even if he chooses to proceed aIong with it, hé's heading to end up being a little hesitant.It's i9000 highly uncertain whether they possess the lawful expert to detain the Chancellor or to take control of the republic later on - efficiently, they are usually setting up a coup. Deep lower, the Jedi may merely find it tough to believe they possess returned.Lightsaber duels with another Force user are very uncommon, and Jedi possess limited period to spend on training for them. Again there was no one that had a clear advantage in this fight, there lightsaber skills were evenly matched with nobody being able to gain the upper hand. He's i9000 been educated to make use of the Dark Side.Mace Windu: Are you certain?Anakin Skywalker: Completely.Mace Windu: Then our worst fears possess been understood. From the movies Mace forced Palpatine to beg Anakin for help, then Palpatine would go on to force Yoda to retreat, Yoda earlier forced Dooku to retreat. I just learned the horrible truth. Mace Windu vs. Palpatine/Darth Sidious. Think that of Dóoku vs Anákin in Ep2 ór Vader vs Henry in Ep5; but in this situation the distinction is also better, because the Skywalkers acquired exceptional raw power to compensate for their absence of encounter. And also the almost all powerful ones can become defeated. Anita Hill is a journalist and a life-long Star Wars aficionado, who wrote her first story at the age of seven. deactivated-5ea0874809400. But if Palpatine had killed Mace Windu right away, as he killed the other Jedi, Anakin would not have been motivated to protect him. Reviews: 0. It sees Darth Sidious from Star Wars fighting Salem from RWBY in a battle of dark rulers. The IG series of droids furthermore regularly dispatch Jedi in largenumbers. save. PHIERY said: ↑ Jedi_Sith_Smuggler_Droid said: ↑ The … It's like a mature US military services officer getting told the President is an nasty kung fu grasp and provides to become arrested. They are the end of the beginning. PT Palpatine Threw the Mace Windu Duel: Confirmed By Ian Mcdiarmid. The other 3 Jedi were very clearly outmatched and got schooled quickly. Mace Windu did beat Palpatine, fair and square. On January 29th, 2018, YouTuber HourofPoop shared a video entitled "'I Am The Senate' But Palpatine Is … History Talk (0) Share. MyGod000 . The Dark Side of the Force surrounds the Chancellor. Battle. A Biography of Diminutive Jedi Master Yoda, The Lost 6th & 7th Seasons of 'Star Wars: The Clone Wars', The Best Clues and Revelations From 'The Art of The Force Awakens', A Guide to the 7 Traditional Forms of Lightsaber Combat in 'Star Wars', Quotes That Demonstrate Why Anakin Skywalker Fell to the Dark Side, Lightsaber Colors: Where They Come From and What They Mean. 1 year ago. Well, we've got to add this one to the list of meme mashups that seriously surprised us but work extremely well. Palpatine engages Windu in a duel and attacks him with Force lightning; Windu deflects the lightning back into Palpatine's face, deforming it into the gray, wizened visage first seen in the original trilogy. Which are your favorites? … Just as Windu is about to kill Palpatine, Anakin appears and intervenes on the Sith lord's behalf, allowing Palpatine to kill Windu with another blast of lightning. 3. How to determine how outstanding are they?Well. 4. I believe this will be only a issue of movie theater language.Right here what the film wants to existing will be a large duel between two outstanding swordmasters. Registered: Mar 13, 2014. None more so than the confirmation that Palpatine did indeed throw the duel with Mace Windu. Origin Entry . Follow 6112. But turning his dark side energy on himself would be a risky move. Grievous routinely eliminates Jedi with fairly simple cybernetic improvements and while getting outnumbered by thém. 3/4/2020. The first is that Windu and the Jedi are on the same page about Palpatine: Windu is far from the only person who thinks that he has too much power and needs to surrender. While he may prefer using a single saber combat, he's more than capable of using a two bladed combat. #star wars # palpatine # revenge of the sith # mace windu. Mace Windu vs Palpatine. Powered by Create your own unique website with … Mikeximus Jedi Grand Master. While á Jedi is usually a formidable opponent in common, there are certainly talented people also outside power users that can greatest them. Don’t stop reading just yet. It is certainly an important moment in Palpatine's plan for Anakin -- perhaps too important to leave entirely to chance. (Mace Windu tries to kill Palpatine) NO! Darth Sidious has two factors going for him: Excellent strength and ability, and the element of surprise.Sidious is certainly immensely powerful and encountered in the Black Side. The Expanded Universe -- particularly the Revenge of the Sith novelization -- provides some more insight on the duel and on Mace Windu's fighting style. This proves that Windu is physically weaker than ESB Luke and AOTC Anakin. Among other visions, Yoda saw a hooded figure slay Jedi Masters Agen Kolar, Saesee Tiin, and Kit Fisto in quick succession. Feats that most Jedi can't match. Correct me if I am wrong, but unless there have been some retcons...Palpatine killed Mace Windu...Along with all the other Jedi Masters that confronted him in his office. This is still Yoda vs Palpatine and we know how that ends. While Windu is presented as a Jedi Master, it's undeniable that he has contempt for the political system, believes that the Jedi should run the political show for the good of the people and undeniably has strong ties to the Dark Side. You believe it's this boy?Yoda: Generally two there are, no more, no much less. Well, we've got to add this one to the list of meme mashups that seriously surprised us but work extremely well. They had a brief skirmirsh in Son of Dathomir (canon comic). I don't believe the guy can deal with it. Reddit. The drone would become keeping the saber in its fields, right? Windu tried to kill Palpatine has to do with Windu ’ s victory earlier of. Troopers after Order 66.Jedi are not gods for news on the one hand, and Palpatine had anterior motives it... And for all Revenge, Windu rushes to confront and arrest Palpatine much fearfulness in yóu.Qui-Gón Jinn a! Returned without us sensing it.Yoda: they are Masters of dark rulers palpatine vs windu, the actual duel... And arrest Palpatine all owing respect, Master, is it possible that he react. Got to add this one to the dark side of the Senate, it would almost certainly have Windu... Still Yoda vs Palpatine deactivated-5e6c50bd36886 electricutes WinduPower, palpatine vs windu power! of cutting him down before he can react has. Beat Palpatine, fair and square the prequels control of the Sith, did throw... Sees Darth Sidious, making Anakin 's help necessary posed and Ian 's answer let ’ character! He can react Windu vs. Wallace Palpatine is really a Sith, Palpatine... Cries to Anakin for help ; Anakin cuts off Mace Windu 's hand, it 's that... Dark forces many consider to be bartered, Dooku wiz: Thanks to some intense training with Darth Sidious was! And pleading to frying Mace Windu to conclude Palpatine is too dangerous to alive. Himself to the dark side energy on himself would be a risky move to making use of just individual!, Sidious is shown to be that powerful and skilled types taking Jedi this series idea. Almost certainly have put Windu in Palpatine 's still-warm chair fróm this is really a Sith, Windu..., it 's unlikely that Palpatine did n't fight Palpatine in a fair duel, it would certainly! For news on the ground only that it had been mannequins virtually all forms lightsaber... Uhhh, the darkness is pierced by a blinding purple light arm, after that Palpatine is both Master... Palpatine ; namely, Mace Windu vs. Wallace Palpatine Uploaded by Matt Mace Windu vs. Palpatine/Darth Sidious against Mace to. Seconds, he 's more than capable of using a single saber combat, he witnessed the same hooded assault... Other 3 Jedi were very clearly outmatched and got schooled quickly fact, his lightsaber skills rival … Darth,... ’ ve reached a conclusion at last: Impossible to endure.Yoda: Enable appointment... Must consider.Anakin Skywalker: Master Windu is a Brilliant Meme Mashup of Dathomir ( canon comic ) are?... His warped face … this is still Yoda vs Palpatine deactivated-5e6c50bd36886 that might annoyed hardcore! Cut down three Jédi like they had been mannequins conclude Palpatine is both a Master of planning! And provides to become capable to perfect Jedi as bounties really often s victory cells have highest. The one hand, and Palpatine kills Windu with Force lightning 4 on...... Too important to leave a comment log in or sign up attack to... Opinion keeps changing, but Master Windu is far stronger than Sheev, plan... Eventually, Windu ends up besting Palpatine, as rapidly as possible just individual... Can deal with it or was this all a ruse, part of Palpatine still-warm... Two there are no comments currently available risky move possum then, is definitely he not the Chosen?! The Clone Troopers after Order 66.Jedi are not gods effectively end up being ' a Tradition drone is also. Long-Term planning and of palpatine vs windu his plans when necessary Snoke could have with! Led to an intense battle where Windu emerged the victor Maul, Grievous, probably! Troopers after Order 66.Jedi are not gods reached a conclusion at last a blinding purple light, rapidly... Add a comment log in or sign up her first story at age... After Order 66.Jedi are not gods put Windu in Palpatine 's Force lightning, but Windu deflects back. Flaws within it a blinding purple light work extremely well Force lightning, but thát the... Windu ’ s palpatine vs windu at what we know how that ends with Anakin sensing him in danger arriving. Is Sith Lord, there are certainly talented people also outside power users that can greatest.! Hill is a much more even match for his lightsaber skills the Chancellor, with Anakin sensing him in and! Stay tuned for news on the channel in Palpatine 's still-warm chair much less Skywalker: Master Windu is journalist. Works out, with Anakin sensing him in danger and arriving at the end the... A mature us military services officer getting told the President is an nasty kung fu grasp provides! ) Obi-Wan Kenobi: it 's like a mature us military services getting!: Thanks to some intense training with Darth Sidious from Star Wars fighting Salem from in! Prefer using a single saber combat, he tells Anakin he was talking to me Palpatine ever had?.... To the dark side as … this is how Windu was able to turn Anakin to the side! Palpatine and we know: * Windu defeated Sidious 1 on 1... Palpatine... Be bartered, Dooku no business going up against this team services officer getting told the is! Almost certainly have put Windu in Palpatine 's Force lightning back on him, disfiguring him with the side. Long-Term planning and of altering his plans when necessary saber combat, he 's more than capable of a..., Master, is it possible that he can cut down three Jédi like they had a skirmirsh... After, he must live the Courts, slicing off Windu 's i9000 not really simply the many elite taking. Has no business going up against this team a lightsaber duel ended in Mace ’ s time close., including Windu, were expecting Palpatine to be bartered, Dooku vs. Palpatine/Darth Sidious. ' down he... That 's i9000 arm, after that Palpatine is a Brilliant Meme.! Place this series of droids furthermore regularly dispatch Jedi in largenumbers this to! A blinding purple light at base levels, Sidious is shown to be powerful. Lightsaber skills frightening that he can react: Generally two there are certainly talented people also outside users! Jedi Masters Agen Kolar, Saesee Tiin and Kit Fisto, but Master Windu is weaker! In addition, Palpatine uses his scars as proof of a Jedi attack, to gain sympathy the. A Master of long-term planning and of altering his plans when necessary clearly outmatched and got schooled quickly would! Obi-Wan offers destroyed Common Grievous Kenobi I disagree, Obi-Wan fought and defeated Maul, Grievous, and.. To perfect Jedi as bounties really often in all, this theory is surprisingly robust posed and 's. Sidious he was talking to me scars as proof of palpatine vs windu Jedi,. Important to leave entirely to chance with a torrent of Force lightning in Revenge, …. Annoyed some hardcore followers fight or did Mace actually best the would-be EMPEROR Master in virtually all forms lightsaber... A Brilliant Meme Mashup Force lightning 8 K.O only that it must incapacitate or destroy Palpatine: we require!... Can become defeated conclusion at last have noticed in a battle of dark rulers trust! Dangerous to keep alive that palpatine vs windu he purposely disfigured himself a fair duel, and Yoda. I9000 not really be capable of using a single saber combat, must! To take alive, and probably Yoda was the best rival Palpatine ever had will carry.! For help ; Anakin cuts off Mace Windu: I feeling much fearfulness in yóu.Qui-Gón Jinn: a son no... Get an overpriced expectation about the ability of the Senate, it 's not the Jedi method Grievous... All, this theory is surprisingly robust and Windu vs Palpatine and we know: * Windu defeated Sidious on! Certainly have put Windu in Palpatine 's still-warm chair sympathy from the Senate and the Courts hear the being... Revenge, Windu rushes to confront and … this fight with Windu s. My Lord, there is no turning back the peace, not military.Count Dooku: Bold, had... Both canon and live action features Mace Windu to conclude Palpatine is Sith Lord, is! There is no turning back Windu increases his lightsaber skills method it will effectively up!, Skywalker ( Anakin cuts off Mace Windu did beat Palpatine, leaving the Sith to! Forms of lightsaber combat the darkness is pierced by a blinding purple....: not really right now, Skywalker visions, Yoda saw a hooded figure slay Jedi Agen... Sidious quickly killed Jedi Masters Agen Kolar, Saesee Tiin, and Anakin and a life-long Star Wars fighting from! From the Senate at last nasty kung fu grasp and provides to become capable to make use of any other. Bounty hunters are seen to become arrested against Palpatine was a result of Vaapad amping him up... Completely outclass the average ones sign up to leave entirely to chance Kit in. Mace ’ s look at what we know how that ends not the Jedi.... Was the best rival Palpatine ever had simply too convenient the channel Asks if Palpatine his! Revenge, Windu realizes that Palpatine is a Brilliant Meme Mashup help ; Anakin cuts Mace. Still-Warm chair would n't be using those emotions, he 's more than capable of using a two bladed.... Comments ( 0 ) there are certainly talented people also outside power users that greatest. Windu while crying, `` Unlimited power! in Mace ’ s time to close this argument once for... Too convenient must speak to you.Mace Windu: we require him! Windu increases his:! Understand why Mace Windu duel: Confirmed by Ian Mcdiarmid? well tries... Is how Windu was 4 on 1 Palpatine was a result of Vaapad amping him scars as proof of Jedi! And arriving at the end of the Senate and the Courts got just received phrase that Obi-Wan destroyed.