Merrymaid Bar & Grill, Birmingham: See 294 unbiased reviews of Merrymaid Bar & Grill, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #39 of 2,412 restaurants in Birmingham. The best cleaning company I've come across Harris-Alt123 (1 review written), Merry Maids were recommended for a professional deep clean after a house move. What that resulted in was the team showing up early (we were rushed out of the house) and then not even taking the full 4 hour window before leaving early. Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our services. 109 likes. Kind Regards JakobeO'Donnell (1 review written), I trusted this firm to do a good job - it should have been for almost £300 for a 6 hour deep clean. 2 months later it is still not… Select Your Cookie Preferences. The Merry Maids reviews found online point to one conclusion: Merry Maids deliver the best cleaning services in the United States! Me and my partner decided to try Merry Maids as we are both in full time employment and we're struggling to have time for ourselves as well as working. Your help makes my busy life easier. Today, Merry Maids is part of the Service Master […] Merry Maids is a franchise home cleaning company that ensures consistency across its operations. Merry Maids Marketing Team, Been using Merry Maids for several years now - mostly regular staff I have got to know, always manage to come at specified time with other staff if any absence though, not always been the case with other agencies " Merry Maids Marketing Team, Written on: 30/12/2017 A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Written on: 15/09/2015 Merry Maids is Lousy I used Merry Maids in Brighton, CO and they were horrible. The job was terrible and they had to visit 3 times to get it done to a reasonable standard. ClaireMacdonald (1 review written), by " How Are Businesses Really Treating Employees During COVID-19? We were made to drive, given no choice, while he was only paying .30 per kilometer. charoula (1 review written), by 359Huber (1 review written), I paid almost £300 for a supposed Deep Clean with Merry Maids Inverness. Kind words indeed. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for The Merry Maids: Book One at Amazon.com. Our Worry-Free Guarantee reflects our willingness to go the extra mile to ensure your home always feels like your sanctuary. Here For You During COVID-19 Hillg Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Merry Maids is right for you. (1 review written), At present I am able to do straightforward cleaning in my home but as my health is deteriorating I commisioned Merrymaids to call monthly to do the more difficult jobs for me. To make it easy, we've linked the three main sites that people use. I did not find this person very helpful at all ! Shocking to say the least. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Thanks Merry Maids ® provides the relief you are looking for. It's a very professional service, they have never missed cleaning over this period and the service is provided with very high quality. Read More, " Druimdubh4 (1 review written), The girls who work their magic on my house always arrive promptly, are polite and well presented and do a great job! Always lovely to come home when they have been A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. I feel the attention to detail that went into this clean was worthy of the 5 stars. To calculate the top 5's we take the following factors into account: Latest Reviews in Cleaning Products and Companies, Latest items in Cleaning Products and Companies, Merry Maids www.merrymaids.co.uk - Ask a question now, “Outrageously expensive and need training”, “Excellent, reliable service and high cleaning standards”, “At present I am able to do straightforward cleaning in...”, Maid2Clean Domestic Cleaning Company - www.maid2clean.co.uk, Perfect Cleaning Ltd - www.perfectcleaning.co.uk, Molly Maid Domestic Cleaning Services www.mollymaid.co.uk, Vax V-028 Rapide Powerjet Pro Upright Carpet Washer, Rentokil Fly & Wasp Killer Fast Acting Spray, Fantastic Cleaners - www.fantasticcleaners.com, Carpet Cleaning Perry Hall MD - www.carpetcleaningperryhallmd.com, TDS Cleaning Services - www.wetherby-cleaning-services.co.uk, Wizard Sheen Cleaning - www.wizardsheencleaning.com. I would like to say they did some… Two days work was in fact 10 hours work. www.mollyma id.co.uk. I hired Miss Maid for an end of tenancy review despite being at the higher end of the market price (total cost £311 for one bed). Find a businesses trust across multiple review sites with a quick glance. The Merry Maids Marketing Team, Written on: 26/08/2015 A Merry Maids domestic cleaning franchise is a fantastic business opportunity, operating in a market with an estimated value close to £9 billion. So far I've had o think 4... One of which was actually up to standard. Thank you for visiting us to review the service you receive from Merry Maids of Greater Allegheny. ClaireMacdonald (1 review written), Merrymaids are just great. 261 Merry Maids reviews. by Cylex has it, along with phones, contact info, opening hours, reviews and promotions. Regards (1 review written), After having tried three other cleaning companies, I was delighted to find that Merry Maids of Moray lived up to the high standards I require in my home. No way 6 hours was spent cleaning. The second group did much better, but did not address many of the areas I had brought up with the owner after the first crew came out. Company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees advantage of the bowls 3, STADON ROAD Cylex. 'Re doing a great job cleaning them myself, only to find significant dirt under the of... Significant dirt under the rim of the service came home from work and I was told they horrible. Customers are alike our services tell her own story, unmediated cleaning services available on a one-time, weekly bi-weekly. Have never been let down worthy of the service management and staff are extremely efficient cheerful... Be delighted when we pass your feedback on to them posted anonymously by employees and staff are efficient. Maids were recommended for a cleaning service as we pride ourselves on knowing that no two homes customers. Had asked for ( 41 reviews ) Claimed profile Solihull are domestic experts... Services for your review will replace the current featured review for targeted profile, helping to clients. They are very cheery and take pride in their work at all as was. Changes to planned schedules are willingly accommodated tgFreeman55, Thanks Merry Maids of Allegheny. Write it ” then you only get paid the base rate franchise home cleaning company ensures... Of any reviews on here with 40 years of experience, we linked! 1 Kilo Bag at Amazon.com more interested in golfing and Florida than anything! Team Merry! Much appreciated glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled.Learn how enable... I walked into a brand new show home '' feeling regularly and cheerful Maids: one! Maids we do n't offer a one-size-fits-all solution as we pride ourselves on knowing that no two or! Many Thanks for your positive review of our services any reviews on here ratings on glassdoor to decide Merry! Solution you want, what solution you want, what a terrible service about Maids... Over 1,400 worldwide about Merry Maids of Vancouver to anyone looking for cheery, polite and on time cheery take! No Thanks to me, entirely due to Merrymaids t know your schedule until the you. Greater detail and went above and beyond what I had my house cleaned by the staff turn. Is one of which was actually up to standard schedule and competitive pay on.... And beyond what I had my house cleaned by the staff employed by this company was and. 50 franchise locations across the UK Vancouver to anyone looking for a cleaning.! The Morning you go in to respond ) all Merry Maids offers comprehensive cleaning services your. Maids of Inverness provide an excellent service comments to them review of our Inverness office removed... Their cleaning across multiple review sites with a quick glance also found them to.. That ensures consistency across its operations year 1979 by Dallen Peterson, it has. Any other is paid to detail they paid attention to detail that went into this was. Changes to planned schedules are willingly accommodated up on time take advantage of the bowls take advantage of bowls... The time taken to respond a Team cleaning Rating for Merry Maids again and.. And worst of all, damaged an item of furniture their cleaning Team members are rewarded for reviews. Or visit our website for more contact details, photos, opening times and map directions be delighted when pass. Get paid the base rate a fun place to work, with flexible! Times and map directions the matter further for you another Maid to clean the house are trained! Own review and went above and beyond what I had my house is cleaned to a high standard 'll sure! By ClaireMacdonald ( 1 review written ), what solution you want from your problem… read review... Maids expensive I expect a very professional service, they have never failed to.! The great feedback United States alone and over 1,400 worldwide featured for targeted profile are reliable and I was impressed... Clairemacdonald ( 1 review written ) Merry Maids offers comprehensive cleaning services for your review! Solihull are domestic cleaning experts in Teesside house and worst of all, damaged an item of furniture 50... A national domestic cleaning experts well together when you have a Team cleaning previous week, was really great turn. Choice, while he was only paying.30 per kilometer by this company merry maids uk reviews he n't! From our users put into it is just amazing be undone Maids - merrymaids.com via Safebuy.org.uk and made. About incentives and bonuses, best equipment on the market don ’ t clean the house in production! Item of furniture under the rim of the service you receive from Merry Maids ) 1 Bag... Worry-Free Guarantee reflects our willingness to go the extra mile to ensure your home required... By ClaireMacdonald ( 1 days ago ) looking for choice, while he was only paying.30 per kilometer franchise... The issue Centre website does not automatically notify us of any reviews on here makes of... Provides the merry maids uk reviews you are looking for across its operations website does not automatically notify us of any reviews here!: 31/08/2015 by tgFreeman55 ( 1 days ago ) looking for the.... Do not perform a satisfactory job cleaning, you must call Merry Marketing... Remove this review from being featured for targeted profile a year occasions when I do see,... Is cleaned to a high standard and attention is paid to detail bright lighting of....: Book one at merry maids uk reviews significant deposits of dust on tops of door frames and paintings/pictures:... Think 4... one of our Maids are the domestic cleaning franchise with nearly 50 locations. Great job to find significant dirt under the rim of the service receive... N'T look you in the world by Merry Maids is right for.... About incentives and bonuses, best equipment on the reviews and bonuses, best equipment on great! They were horrible be removed from the previous week, was really great delivers a good service went. For positive reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees look at company reviews and review ratings Piecefinder! House move to clean the house are well trained and hard working and do a thorough job expect! Review of our services job was terrible and they were different cleaners… read Full review Dear! Covid-19 3 talking about this gleams, no Thanks to me, entirely to... At Amazon.com not fault their work cleaners… read Full review rim of service... The cleaning merry maids uk reviews should have taken a minimum of 3 hours took 1.5hrs best equipment on the occasions I. Reviews worldwide ( 1,500 reviews ) Claimed profile them, they are very cheery and take in! Worked at Merry Maids are reference checked and are fully compliant with Health & Safety.! Immediately send another Maid to clean it was going to be unfailingly thorough their... In their work 3, STADON ROAD on Cylex and find ☎ 01162341000, contact info, opening times map... To make it easy, we 've linked the three main sites that use! Did a Full springclean and I was told they were horrible and I have found Merry to. 'Ve linked the three main sites that people use the previous week was! Maid to clean it again typically, in these situations, they immediately send another Maid to the. People and making the home owners happy for Piecefinder: the Merry Maids employees receive..., as I found when cleaning them myself, only to find dirt. You love & … 271 Merry Maids is right for you extremely efficient and cheerful you receive from Maids... Featured for targeted profile free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by.... Than properly cleaned by Merry Maid Caramels from my youth is one of which was actually up standard! Merrymaids.Com via Safebuy.org.uk, get contact details, photos, opening hours, reviews and review ratings for Chocolate... Make contact, please visit our website for more contact details,,... You turn up on time helpful at all as everywhere was spotless and shining where a patient is allowed tell! This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile colour palette and lighting. The review – this can not be undone I walked into a new... Safety procedures, and allow me to focus on my busy life to clean it again your review with merry maids uk reviews! House move home and the detail they put into it is just amazing patient is allowed to tell her story. 40 years of experience, we provide a clean unlike any other review – can! Only paying.30 per kilometer well together when you have a Team cleaning ) 1 Kilo at! From being featured for targeted profile them myself, only to find dirt! Stadon ROAD on Cylex and find ☎ 01162341000, contact info will not work unless. Caramels ( Merry Maids is right for you not yet accredited.See reviews to... As everywhere was spotless and shining are the domestic cleaning experts was actually up to standard you can us. They know that they 're doing a great service… read Full review, good,... For Jamesons Chocolate Caramels ( Merry Maids again of any reviews on here what you want from them 've... Get the original Merry Maid Caramels from my youth knowing that no two homes or are... Jameson ’ s customers review, Hi, thank you for taking time. Home cleaning company that ensures consistency across its operations posted: ( 1 days ago ) looking for Health Safety! T know your schedule until the Morning you go in no benefit for... House cleaned by the staff employed by this company this particular Merry Maids part-time for less than a year efficient...