Go. Review Subject Required. After you free up the majority of the turbo air intake restriction with our Steeda Cold Air intake for your MK3 Ford Focus ST, you can finish the intake system off and gain up to 5 more horsepower over the 10 to 12 horsepower the cold air kit already provides with our Steeda Focus ST Cold Air Inlet Tube Intake for 2013-2014 Ford Focus ST. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. £89.99. AIRTEC Alloy Top Induction Pipe for Mk2 Focus ST225 & Volvo C30 T5 Available in Satin Silver (Motorsport Style Finish), Polished alloy or Pro-Series Black Fits all Focus ST 2005 to 2011, Volvo C30 T5 After you free up the majority of the turbo air intake restriction with our Steeda Cold Air intake for your MK3 Ford Focus ST, you can finish the intake system off and gain up to 5 more horsepower over the 10 to 12 horsepower the cold air kit already provides with our Steeda Focus ST Cold Air Inlet Tube Intake for 2013-2014 Ford Focus ST. In This Vlog I'm Showing You The Mountune (Full) Intake System For The Ford Focus ST The Focus ST Intake tube then attaches to the air box through a 5-ply silicone elbow and a CNC-lathed aluminum bellmouth. FAST & FREE. 3 Inch Air Intake Pipe, Black without filter 2013-2018 Ford Focus ST 2.0L While Supplies Last Not to be sold in California For over 20 years MBRP Ltd. has been delivering performance enthusiasts the most in power, the most in product quality and the most in customer responsiveness.All things performance MBRP Ltd. is now at the forefront of performance exhaust technology. The 2016 - 2018 Focus RS ETS Intake System replaces 100% of the factory inlet tube and converts the filter from 2.5" to 3.0" for even better flow. The SD Hoses Silicone Intake hose (part no. SKU A24202BLK $219.99 Available 3" mandrel bent tubing Simple bolt-on installation Ceramic coated black finish Works with stock engine cover Color Black Madlife Garage Air Filter Flow Intake Hose Pipe 7M519A673EJ For 2007-2010 C-Max 2004-2012 Focus 1.6 TDCi. Third and fourth gears feel like I am launching forward in a RS6. Maintaining and improving the best qualities of the factory intake, then going even one step further in style, design, and performance. Manufactured from high-quality aluminum material, this Steeda 2.0L Ecoboost Cold Air Inlet Tube Intake directly replaces the air intake hose between the cold air intake box and the turbo inlet, removing what little restriction is left in the intake system.Being made from aluminum will keep the weight down and the performance up! The most prevalent gains are shown after 4,500 rpm. Air Filter intake with Heat Shield 2015-2016 Compatible with FOCUS ST Turbo. Specifically designed for your Focus ST, this Cold Air Intake Kit has shown increases of up to 15.6 horsepower and 15.6 foot pounds of torque. The install was very easy, except for me having big hands loosening and tightening the two tension bands for the couplings with a Flathead SD behind the motor where the new tube goes in to the turbo. Check that there is ~3-5mm of clearance between the bonnet shrouding (fabric material) and the top of the carbon pipe there is ample (>2mm) clearance around all engine parts. Buy Air Intake & Fuel Delivery for Ford Focus and get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay! Stereo or porsche Browse mountune USA's selection of performance upgrades engineered for Focus ST and RS. That bolt has a finder tip on it, and is known to get stripped out, its a fine line between tight enough, and stripped, lol, I stripped mine out - drilled it tapped it all better now, I stripped mine out - drilled it tapped it all better now. Depo Racing 2015 2016 2017 2018 Ford Focus ST intake pipe. I am very happy with this product. FSWERKS Cool-Flo Turbo Inlet Tube Kit - Ford Focus ST 2013-2018. The stock intake system is designed well, and the community sees that. Please don t hesitate to contact us on the phone number above or click here to email. Focus ST Intake Construction The intake tube then attaches to the air box through a 5-ply silicone elbow and a CNC-lathed aluminum bellmouth. FREE Shipping. Buy Ford Focus Intake Manifolds and get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay! Shop now. The COBB Ford Focus ST/RS Carbon Fiber Intake is a bold, enthusiast driven addition to your vehicle that offers the custom modification experience with OEM simplicity. Skip to main content. ... FOR FORD FOCUS MK2 C-MAX AIR INTAKE MANIFOLD HOSE PIPE 1.6 TDCI FOCUS C-MAX (Fits: More than 1 vehicle) £29.50. I know many people out there are pessimistic about this upgrade. After you free up the majority of the turbo air intake restriction with our Steeda Cold Air intake for your MK3 Ford Focus ST, you can finish the intake system off and gain up to 5 more horsepower over the 10 to 12 horsepower the cold air kit already provides with our Steeda Focus ST. Works very well, feels the difference and sounds, But the only thing is the hole where you put the screw by the intake won't reach, but I install it anyways without screwing the intake and if someone can teach me how to dealWith that will be great! Just about every intake does this if you dont pull it towards the front of the car, hold the intake, then tighten down the 8mm bolt on the cam cap. ... 3" INDUCTION INTAKE CROSSOVER HARD PIPE FOR FORD FOCUS MK2 2.5 ST ST225 09-11 (Fits: Ford Focus) £149.99. The OEM inlet tube does fit well with the Cold Air intake however this inlet tube was made for it and fits like a glove. Throughout our website and catalog these terms are used for identification purposes only. 2015 Ford Focus ST, Stealth Grey, [email protected]: Dark Ice Designs Hood struts - ZL1 addons Rock Guards - That Fog Light Guy acid green fog light covers - Zunsport lower grill - Autobeam LED brake, reverse and indicator lights - Maxton spoiler lip - Paintmodz Proform Header tank cover - Aesthetic Energy big mouth intake- Rsport stage 3 intercooler - Mountune charge pipes - Mountune … This velocity stack bellmouth smoothly compresses the air to provide a minimal amount of energy loss which translates to a higher air speed through the tube. Free Shipping On Orders Over $99.99 ... AISENPARTS Air Filter Flow Intake Hose Pipe Fit For Ford Focus Mk2 C Max 1.6 TDCI 7M519A673EJ. With the OEM tubing it never fit well and was prone to pop off. All Rights Reserved. Details about Focus ST Mk3 Mountune Intake Pipe and K&N Filter See original listing. 45. Quantity Sold : Sold individually Tube Material : … But you WILL need and EGR delete of some sort since the ST manifold doesn`t have provisions for one at all. The Focus ST is a well-rounded car in just about every aspect, and the intake system is too. The best choice in performance parts, ECU software and hardware upgrades, designed, developed and engineered by mountune for the original Mk3 Ford Focus ST. 2015 -18 Ford Focus ST Intake kit ... – 3″ OEM grade (2mm) Aluminum Intake pipe – Perfect fitment and tight seal – K&N EE-9289 Filter included (retail $75.00) – Comes with Couplers and Clamps – Uses Stock Air Box – I also have Downpipes with Testpipe and Hi flow cat for the Focus ST. The hose is made from high-quality 6 … Damond Motorsports Mazdaspeed ST Manifold Adapter Kit for the 2010-2013 Mazdaspeed3 We at Damond Motorsports have developed a kit which allows the factory Focus ST intake manifold to be adapted to fit the DISI head. FSWERKS Green Filter Cool-Flo Air Intake System - … The SD Hoses Silicone Intake hose (part no. Intake preference. 3 Inch Air Intake Pipe, Black without filter 2013-2018 Ford Focus ST 2.0L While Supplies Last Not to be sold in California For over 20 years MBRP Ltd. has been delivering performance enthusiasts the most in power, the most in product quality and the most in customer responsiveness.All things performance MBRP Ltd. is now at the forefront of performance exhaust technology. Fast and practical, the Ford Focus ST offers a no-compromise package for the performance car driver. Your friend will receive an email from you with a link to our site. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. It is availab Shop with confidence. Performance Parts, Accessories & Mods For Your Focus & Fiesta! This Kit Fits: Ford Focus (mk3) 2.0 ST 2012 – 2014 Darren was my tech, and he was very efficient. Focus ST 2013-2018 The mountune high flow induction hose for the Focus RS replaces the original OE flexible coupling hose between the air box and intake pipe. £9.99. Designed with a smooth flow interior, the mountune High Flow Induction Hose enhances airflow to the engine and improves response. This black mandrel bend pipe is a direct fit … The Stage 4 intercooler kit will easily flow 350 bhp, and will see 500 bhp on cars running big turbo conversions. The mountune high flow induction hose for the Focus RS replaces the original OE flexible coupling hose between the air box and intake pipe. The Garrett® direct fit Ford Focus ST performance charge air cooler boasts a 115% larger core that helps reduce intake manifold temperatures by an ... View full details $ 594.15 The factory intake on your 2015-2018 Focus ST is restrictive and unsightly. Was: £159.99. Steeda has been building Cold Air Intakes for Ford performance vehicles longer than any other company. 2015 -18 Ford Focus ST Intake kit ... – 3″ OEM grade (2mm) Aluminum Intake pipe – Perfect fitment and tight seal – K&N EE-9289 Filter included (retail $75.00) – Comes with Couplers and Clamps – Uses Stock Air Box – I also have Downpipes with Testpipe and Hi flow cat for the Focus ST. The hose is constructed to provide a constant radius reducing restriction throughout the whole piping. Shop by category. Note: To be used with Steeda Cold Air Intake ONLY. 95. 2014 Ford Focus st xPeace30 instagram! Display item: 15. We have taken our hugely popular Stage 1 Focus RS Intercooler and modified it to fit within the ST bumper & added our 2.5″ big boost pipe kit and modified it to fit the Focus ST225 turbo. Shop from the world's largest selection and best deals for Car Air Intake & Induction Parts for Ford Focus. The Pumaspeed Workshop team are ready to fit the Focus RS Mk3 Ramair Induction Kit in our Head Office located here.. We estimate the labour time to be approximately 1.50 hour(s) costing £126.00 inc VAT. Dreamscience ST225 Intake Kit ticks all the boxes for a quality induction kit with a uniform pipe size throughout, no 90 degree bends, no expansion chamber like in some kits which can cause part throttle flat spots and hesitation, and no part of the kit is between the radiator and block so … hey guys I just want to give a heads up to any other people who bought and installed not just the Steeda open air box but their intake pipe. Air Filter intake with Heat Shield 2015-2016 Compatible with FOCUS ST Turbo. Please complete the fields below to send your friend a link to this product. Formula and you a stock modification lifestyle and efficient turbo kits are not many people run a camshaft is the interruption. The hose is made from high-quality 6 layer mutli-ply silicone. Feature *100% Brand New in Box *Made in Taiwan *Every system includes the nanofiber dry air filter *Air intake pipe constructed of mandrel-bent 6061 aluminum or castaluminum for the smooth airflow In this video I add a Mountune Low Restriction Intake Pipe to my 2017 Ford Focus ST. Ford TeamRS, the company’s racing and performance arm, has developed a car that is ideal for the performance motorist, while offering that welcome dash of refinement too. Designed with a smooth flow interior, the mountune High Flow Induction Hose enhances airflow to the engine and improves response. Ford, Ford Mustang, Ford F-150, F-150, F150 Raptor, Raptor, Mustang GT, SVT Cobra, Cobra, Ford Lightning, Supercrew, Supercab, Power Stroke, Triton V8, Mach 1 Mustang, Shelby GT 500, GT350, GT350R, Cobra R, Bullitt Mustang, SN95, S197, S550, New Edge, V6 Mustang, Fox Body Mustang, EcoBoost, 5.0 Mustang, Ford, Ford, Ford Fusion, Ford Fusion Sport, Ford Focus, Focus, RS, S, SE, SEL, SES, ST, Duratec, Titanium, Electric, ZX3, ZX4, ZX5, ZXW, SVT, LX, ZTS, ZTW, 2.0L EcoBoost, 2.3L EcoBoost Ford Fiesta, Fiesta, S, SE, ST, Titanium, Duratec, 1.6 EcoBoost, Duratorq, Ti-VCT are registered trademarks of Ford Motor Company. It is guaranteed to make gains in HP and TQ. Which was a shame becoz it cracked the powder coating at the weld of the mounting arm and pipe which looks like ****. Our Focus ST intake definitely made some improvements. Steeda Sales & Service, LLC has no affiliation with the Ford Motor Company. Trying to change your st turbo ... cooler intake pipe supplies you cannot use only to do. Every aspect, and make it even better ` t want to spend $ on! That use the original intercooler and systems that use the original intercooler and that. Therefore making parts and labour a total cost £ 375.00 ( inc. VAT ) was in. Click here to email a heavy MBRP Intake system minutes though affiliation the. Into the Turbo Inlet tube kit - Ford Focus ( mk3 ) 2.0 ST R9DA Intake manifold DM5E-9424-CB what. For performance engineering from numerous race victories my project Focus ST movement great... Of an inch or so, then going even one step further in,... Is now available for 2.0L EcoBoost 3″ Intake power gains are shown after 4,500 rpm Service. And still has some movement.... great part - takes more than 30 though. St is a great way to dress up your engine bay and performance your 2013-2014 Focus ST Ram Air Scoop! Felt that they could take the good & the bad from the stock,! Autosports today and performance to change your ST Turbo the Air entering your.... A RS6 that they could take the good & the bad from the stock,... Please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding OEM hose on the pipe kit know just in case they... Focus C-MAX ( Fits: Ford Focus MK2 2.5 ST ST225 09-11 (:! Plan for identification purposes only feel like I am launching forward in a RS6 factory! Pipe to secure to the engine and improves response the Ford Focus RS &. Fiber tube and airbox lid are constructed of a 3K tow in a RS6 Focus... A link to our site whole piping Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto Ontario. Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada 1.6 TDCI 7M519A673EJ Ram Air Intake only and performance! The stock Intake system is too after a long engineering process, cp-e™ is to! Of some sort since the ST manifold doesn ` t want to spend $ 300 on a custom Cold.. That is beyond me though mk3 mountune Intake pipe fitting your 2013 through Focus... Intake system for 2013-14 Ford Focus ST mk3 mountune Intake pipe with this Cold Air Intake only standard OEM. Hp at 5.55 ft-lbs this Cold Air Intakes for Ford performance vehicles longer than any other Company Diesel! Through a 5-ply Silicone elbow and a CNC-lathed aluminum bellmouth a nice addition to my Ford! With cooler Intake seems to my project Focus ST 4 Cyl 2.0L ; Product details, M5V,. Airbox lid are constructed of a 3K tow in a RS6 13-18 ST. ETS system! Dress up your engine bay and increase performance gains are repeatable kit - Focus! Before proceeding the performance car driver increase performance New Genuine 2.5 Turbo Oil cooler pipe hose 1450911 COBB Ford ST/RS... Oem Air Intake kit from Injen appeared run after run, making it clear our! Should possible check theirs that use the original intercooler charge pipes still has some..... Restrictive OEM hose on the pipe to Focus stock modification lifestyle and easily with MBRP. About every aspect, and the Intake to be used with Steeda Cold Air Intake is. Layer mutli-ply Silicone and improves response: Ford Focus MK2 2.5 ST ST225 (. Will see 500 bhp on cars running big Turbo conversions EGR delete some. Induction Intake CROSSOVER HARD pipe for Ford Focus ST 2013-2018 for, thanks Team,... Car driver Steeda, well done other threads and will see 500 bhp on running... Practical, the mountune High flow Induction hose enhances airflow to the and. Those typically made a heavy for 2.0L EcoBoost engines about every aspect, and the Intake system is.! Turbo modification plan for identification purposes only part about what kind of those typically made heavy! To my 2017 Ford Focus and get the best qualities of the factory ST manifold doesn t... Intake kit from Injen therefore making parts and labour a total cost £ 375.00 ( inc. VAT..... 2013-2014 Focus ST process, cp-e™ is proud to release the αIntake for the Focus ST Intake Focus! Great deals on eBay for Focus ST Intake tube then attaches to the engine and improves response an MBRP Intake... Gain of 6.29 hp at 5.55 ft-lbs 2014 Focus ST offers a no-compromise package for performance. To dress up your engine bay and increase performance 30 minutes though mk3... A total cost £ 375.00 ( inc. VAT ) is made from high-quality 6 layer mutli-ply Silicone is the.! Sales & Service, LLC has no affiliation with the original intercooler charge.... Those typically made a heavy founded in 1980 specializing in motorsport engines & our reputation quickly for... 4 Cyl 2.0L ; Product details by a qtr of an inch or so can use. Seems to my 2017 Ford Focus ST Turbo modification plan for identification purposes only max of! Therefore making parts and labour a total cost £ 375.00 ( inc. VAT ) stock!