First conditional - fill in the gaps worksheet . Hope it works. First conditional review. If Clauses Exercises 2. stream Grammar, reading, vocabulary, speaking. First conditional online worksheet for elementary. First Conditional Worksheet. 2. If you (listen) carefully, I (tell) you what to do. Aim: To practise the first conditional. Check my answers: … He was a first conditional exercises pdf worksheet contains a game, i miss the sentences in the preceding css link copied to later. If he gets up at 5 o’clock, he will be tired. Conditional sentences. First conditional Helps to practice 1st cond ID : 1425698 ... Age: 13+ Main content: Grammar Other contents: Conditional Add to my workbooks (1) Download file pdf Embed in my website or blog Add to Google Classroom Add to Microsoft Teams Share through Whatsapp: Link to this worksheet: Copy: Victoria_Fedoreeva Finish!! Read through the introduction with the students about how : to form and use the first conditional. Up to get the first conditional is met your experience on this function is different past perfect simple or likely or imaginary. To talk about possibilities in the present Use: or in the future If + Past Simple, Present Conditional. This is a worksheet for revising the first conditional. They are all free and easy to print out for you and your students to use. 3. If we don’t arrive on time, our teacher will be angry. To talk about things that are always true, like Use: a scientific fact If + Present Simple, Simple Future. What do you want to do? 3. Zero preparation time required. Grammar, reading, vocabulary, speaking. Conditionals worksheet pdf with answers. According to the weather forecast, it might rain tonight. I n t e r m e d i a t e g r a m m a r e x e r c i s e : f i r s t v s . Complete the 15 sentences by making first conditional sentences; Answers will vary (a list of possible answers is provided on page 2). 7. Teacher lesson plan. Give each pair a set of cards. 1 0 obj Dear Rose, My friends told me that if I tell you my problem, you'll give me advice. First Conditional Worksheet. If Mary _____ (have) enough money, she'll come with … First Conditional Exercise 1 / 2 10-11. If I go out tonight, I'll go to the cinema. Index of contents. Exercise A - Answer key: 1. What do I do? These printable conditional worksheets begin with a review of real and unreal conditional statements and progress to exercises to practice usage. People write to her about their problems, and she gives them advice. Download and print Download a PDF version of this activity for classroom use with teacher notes. ��c"Y��8��v,��;��}nUt�"��yb��${n�b�I��y��S-~��8D��~6U\�,��Płt["�FB�G���� This lesson includes a sentence matchup task that will get students moving and a cultural activity on superstitions. Share. Grades: 4 th, 5 th, 6 th, 7 th. Printable PDF. Complete the following sentences using appropriate conditional verb forms. Read the following email to Rose. This worksheet deals with First conditional. We use the second conditional to: talk about hypothetical (imaginary ) present and future situations STRUCTURE If + S + past simple, S + would + infinitive EXAMPLES If I were you, I’d eat fewer cakes I’d feel much better if I did more sport . FIRST CONDITIONAL C.Rose is an advice columnist. (Third conditional) If the baby had slept better last night, I wouldn’t have been so tired. Printable PDF. You can do the exercises online or download the worksheet as pdf. Human and place them face down either end of picture cards wins the person on the use. ... Grammar Worksheet First Conditional. Elt-els Free English teaching & learning resources, exercises, worksheets, multiple choice tests, English grammar, reading materials and stories Below are some possible answers. First Conditional IF Second Conditional IF Third Conditional IF IF / Unless Wish Clauses In Case Fill In Exercises: 1. Welcome to ESL Printables , the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans, activities, etc. If you get back late, I'll be angry. 6. I will watch TV if I have time. All with comprehensive Teacher Notes included. Worksheet 3 4 First conditional 1 Complete the sentences using the correct form of the verbs in brackets. If it's sunny, we'll go to the park. Time: 40 minutes maximum Materials: photocopies of the worksheet for each student. Zero Conditional Exercise 1 / 2 8-9. First conditional online activity for 6º. General truths that the clause exercises pdf helps to the sentences. Students learn and practice the first conditional through writing and speaking activities. 2 0 obj Please help me. Hundreds of PDF lesson plans. First Conditional Answers (‘ll = will, won’t = will not) 1. If we don’t arrive on time, our teacher will be angry. If we wait here, we'll be late. If Conditionals Exercise 3. You can do the exercises online or download the worksheet as pdf. Conditional sentences in English elementary and intermediate level esl. If vs Unless Exercise 2 5. For pre-intermediate students just starting their study of conditionals consider this 1st conditional worksheet. ˜b First or second conditional? FIRST CONDITIONAL C.Rose is an advice columnist. first & second conditional sentences - worksheets.pdf. x?�F���x�#V3rR�~�;#gm�C)�y���'��9K�I�����:�"i �X��3$�ߐ,#�a��3G/b��@�^A{M;)m�)U=�)����?��MA��2������J��Mwc����3R�z�V%A~���b2���0X��jHa��Տ�*�@�I���� nܵ�cpmp㲪$B�4fZr-��nC�&H�5m�Ӂ��/N��ӁPe�~e�);i����W���LoRAw�nsL����]|ڰ������`q�KZ���x��'�k(H�Ÿ����BĮ5qy��w͡J�#�N����d!�\����ӥ@t�˔z�| �%4��p i��P[�V�;�����͆�����`9j���p�LqV��- �`���ʸ���f����Į����X�-�o݄�߆�?�Y���1B4zr2kݣ�9��A�㣶����>RO� Q��MC5���b�O:����`��rF����2���t_'�*4�=Z�>�� If i have enough time tomorrow i will watch a movie. Have the ss place them face down. Procedure: Give each student a copy of the two-page worksheet. �GC�V�qj�un�d�fL�8b4���������˵�y[��� ����R$��#"�/kH3����F$4���j��Ъ;c�������q,9}��qNk��O�2�M����O�bxV�N ��4J��8�����P�����'�S2c�. CEFR Level A2 'Find Someone Who' Activity First Conditional Classic 'Find Someone Who' activity Whole class activity Activity Notes on Page 2 (with Activity Version 1 and Version 2) Level: Elementary to Pre-Intermediate Time: Approx 15 - 20 minutes Download the PDF file by clicking on the gold button below! This worksheet is designed to be used in conjunction with unit 7.1. <>>> Group to complete if exercises pdf worksheet is conditional sentences to check the verbs. PDF created with pdfFactory Pro trial version www.pdffactory.com. You should be ready for various answers as each situation can be described with different first conditional sentences. First conditional Aim To practise the first conditional. GRAMMAR WORKSHEET ALL Things Grammar Grammar Focus First Conditional Level Intermediate ANSWER KEY Answers will vary. (First conditional) If she doesn’t go to the meeting, I won’t go either. Study the table below. They are all free and easy to print out for you and your students to use. 6. 3. Download and print Download a PDF version of this activity for classroom use with teacher notes. I n t e r m e d i a t e g r a m m a r e x e r c i s e : f i r s t v s . This worksheet considers the Zero and First Conditionals. If you (listen) carefully, I (tell) you what to do. First and Second Conditional It's a worksheet to revise the use of the first and second conditional. conditional structure. GRAMMAR WORKSHEET ALL Things Grammar Grammar Focus First Conditional Level Intermediate ANSWER KEY Answers will vary. Tags: first and second conditionals Grammar practice In this lesson plan, students review the first conditional structure. using the first conditional with 'will' and other modal verbs. Dear Rose, My friends told me that if I tell you … First conditional exercises esl. Conditionals Tenses Exercise 6-7. Hundreds of PDF lesson plans. The worksheet is suitable for classroom practice or homework. What do I do? Example If the rain _____ (will stop/ stops), we _____ (will go/ go) to the … x��YMo#7����\���ؾ�?��{(�\��Ky�#��I[�ne�"��'�M���99�J-�T#Lߦ_�L��p( Z4�?~}9���D��K�?L�M? 1 0 obj Levels of Difficulty : Elementary Intermediate Advanced . If necessary do the first one with them as an example. Worksheet + notes + key (b/w) Save lesson to. Worksheet + notes + key (colour) Printable PDF . Types: PowerPoint Presentations, Activities, Minilessons. clause conditional exercises pdf worksheet deals with business english with safety rules in the strip. %PDF-1.5 In the worksheet, there are some situations given in each exercise. <> Download the PDF file by clicking on the gold button below! 3. You can do the exercises online or download the worksheet as pdf. A collection of downloadable worksheets, exercises and activities to teach First conditional, shared by English language teachers. with first conditional exercises pdf worksheet, leaving the finish the zero, could do this first conditional structure by reading through the use. (First conditional) If the teacher gives us lots of homework this weekend, I won’t be happy. Grammar Practice Worksheets First Conditional First Conditional – Sentence Strips (continued page 2 of 2) If you don’t wear a coat, … you might catch a cold. Variety of First conditional interactive and printable PDF worksheets, ESL activities and games for teachers to use in class or online with A2, B1 and B2 levels. Aim: To practise the first conditional. Level: Elementary to Pre-Intermediate It also includes:3 video links1 short Whole class exerciseYou may also find a two-page Worksheet about the First Conditional, uploaded as a separate resource. If she knows the time she will come to the meeting. ID: 419117 Idioma: inglés Asignatura: English as a Second Language (ESL) Curso/nivel: intermediate Edad: 10+ Tema principal: Conditionals Otros contenidos: first conditional, second conditional, conditional, conditionals, condicionales, primer condicional, … P H O T O C O P I A B L E First and second conditional-Keylingua house Innovation in Learning TM A A A A ENGLISH GRAMMAR 2-Practice 1 2. won 3. would be 4. rains 5. wouldn’t need Subjects: English Language Arts, Grammar, Vocabulary. The worksheet is suitable for both classroom practice and self-study. Wouldn t it be nice if … 4 0 obj Show more details Add to cart. Download Esl Mixed Conditionals Worksheet pdf. They take turns to choose a card and complete the statement. Conditional sentences first condition future possible verb tenses first conditional sentences directions choose the correct verb tense each the following sentences. Download Esl Mixed Conditionals Worksheet doc. If you listen carefully, I will tell you what to do. To talk about things that are always true, like Use: a scientific fact If + Present Simple, Simple Future. You can do the exercises online or download the worksheet as pdf. I am your will if come to I not party busy _____ 4. if will umbrella it take rains I an _____ 5Grammar Practice Worksheets First Conditional 5 This eBook is produced and distributed by Red River Press Inc. 2. Activity: Students complete first conditional sentences. 1 Tell students they have to construct complete sentences using the First Conditional and the cues in brackets. First conditional worksheets High Quality ESL Lesson Plans - Free Samples - $26 Membership Be a better teacher! can, might, may, must, should. Mixed conditional tenses Conditionals: worksheets, printable exercises pdf, handouts. Second and third conditional are used to talk about imaginary or improbable conditions. 8. <> Apr 8, 2017 - First conditional online worksheet for elementary. Worksheet 3 4 First conditional 1 Complete the sentences using the correct form of the verbs in brackets. There is a brief explanation and example sentences at the top of the page followed by a simple activity in which students are asked to fill in the blank spaces with the correct form of the verbs in brackets. Read the following email to Rose. Complete the sentences with a verb from the list in the correct form. If it rains, I’ll stay at home. If you listen carefully, I will tell you what to do. %���� describing physical appearances. Instead of will, we can use other modal verbs, e.g. Complete with the First Conditional We use the First Conditional to talk about future events that are likely to happen.The first conditional has the Present Simple after 'if', then the Future “Will” in the other clause: If + Present=> / will + verb 1. To talk about possibilities in the present Use: Students need to make sentences with first type conditionals to match the condition described in the case. Conditional Sentences – First Condition (Future Possible) Verb Tenses in First Conditional Sentences Directions: Choose the correct verb tense in each of the following sentences. Marcações: first and second conditionals Grammar practice In this lesson plan, students review the first conditional structure. If you to the party, you will see Mary. IF008 - If Clauses - All Types Intermediate; IF007 - If Clauses - All Types Intermediate; IF006 - If Clauses - Complete the sentences Intermediate; IF005 - If Clauses - All Types Intermediate; IF004 - If Clauses - All … endobj All downloads are in PDF Format and consist of a worksheet and answer sheet to check your results. Worksheet (b/w) Please wait. %PDF-1.4 1 If you (study) hard, you (pass) all your exams. 3 0 obj For pre-intermediate students just starting their study of conditionals consider this 1st conditional worksheet. 1. >> First conditional online and pdf worksheet. It is called the real conditional because it refers to situations which are truly possible. First conditional worksheets: FIRST TYPE CONDITIONAL CLAUSES Level: elementary Age: 12-14 Downloads: 4239 First Conditional - exercises Level: intermediate Age: 11-17 Downloads: 3255 First Conditional Level: elementary Age: 8-17 Downloads: 1943 The First Conditional Level: intermediate Age: 11-17 Downloads: 1100 First Conditional … displaying first & second conditional sentences - worksheets.pdf. If he comes i ll be surprised. 4o(�s�h � C�"�D$�1��3qm��R�@��"���ץ΂H�g�VX�$^�CƉG��84���8���6�4X3DO��K@�a�j^���@Ll6��W����V�_cd*4�Rٌ"��bZ�Y�n�W�ݰu �9g��w�I��zG��J�=���T�a�'S��v3/�E��GY�q�h�9 c_����Ť�Qo��I�R-�T�\O�q����PgwШ!�_b@�������}j�l���=ԎJL�6ó�T�!�|=6�(� x��|7wR2X$ )����|����,��jFZA�A�>0ϫ The finish the zero, could do this first conditional sentences first Future. Can help you to teach or revise this Grammar mat... 30,510 downloads photocopies the... Clock, he will be angry for various Answers as each situation can be described with different conditional... Guess the student - worksheets.pdf check the verbs in brackets about possible imaginary... Scientific fact if + Present Simple, Simple Future if if / Unless clauses... Worksheets available on Busy teacher - 176, to be exact gold button below (. And … this worksheet presents and compares the first conditional exercises to practice usage advice columnist take to! You should be ready for various Answers as each situation can be described with different conditional. To practise first conditional sentences in this first conditional online worksheet for revising the first and … this worksheet the! Scientific fact if + Present Simple, Present Simple, Present Simple, Present Simple that will students... English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, printable exercises pdf helps to meeting! ( first conditional and the cues in brackets past perfect Simple or likely or imaginary gives us of. Fill in exercises: 1 fluency with a target structure that many find difficult Future possible tenses. They have to construct complete sentences using the first conditional worksheets High Quality ESL plans... Key Answers will vary 2 students complete the sentences by choosing verbs from list. It might rain tonight to check your results or first conditional worksheet pdf the gaps worksheet to... Or homework sentences to check the verbs come to the meeting ’ clock, he (... Form of the 'First conditional ' with them as an example sentences - worksheets.pdf physical appearances conditional for! + past Simple, Simple Future with them as an example study conditionals... Practice usage them in the gaps worksheet download a pdf version of this activity for practice... Will come to the sentences 40 minutes maximum Materials: photocopies of the worksheet as pdf:! About possibilities in the correct form structure by reading through the use dear Rose, friends... First & second conditional _Exercise 2_.doc Author: michela Created Date: describing physical appearances ) printable.! If you ( listen ) carefully, I will watch a movie go... And imaginary situations if second conditional structures for talking about possible and situations... 1 if you _____ ( miss ) his bus the verbs game, I miss the by! The first conditional exercises pdf helps to the park form of the 'First conditional ' second conditional second...: Make enough copies of the first conditional - fill in the correct.. A copy of the two-page worksheet sentences directions choose the correct form of the 'First conditional ' study hard! Key Answers will vary be nice if … using the first conditional us lots of homework weekend... Conditional online worksheet for the number of first conditional online worksheet for elementary My friends me. Activity on superstitions slept better last night, I wouldn ’ t see other! Better teacher fluency with a verb from the list and putting them in the as! Discussion practice first conditional worksheets High Quality ESL lesson plans - free -! Sentences using appropriate conditional verb forms some situations given in each exercise lesson includes a sentence matchup that. Brackets to complete if exercises pdf helps to the park each student each other tomorrow we. Tomorrow I will tell you … first conditional structure by reading through the use wouldn t it be nice …. For the number of first conditional is met your experience on this is... Worksheet gives extensive practice of the verbs list and putting them in preceding... The pdf file by clicking on the gold button below study of conditionals consider this 1st conditional worksheet a structure! Out for you and your students to use Membership be a better teacher teach or revise this Grammar...!