All housing will be built to be beautiful, clean, sweet, living, functional, efficient and sustainable. Several aspects of living successfully in community are addressed to provide workable options for our members:
Community Housing - AWE Communities will provide a lease for services on the community housing, which will be owned by the AWE, Inc a non profit 501(c)(3). Residences will be located closest the area within the community where the members works and provides service. There will be configurations for couples, families and singles, each with a living room, appropriate bedroom-bathroom ratio, small kitchen, dining nook and workspace.
Private Residences - AWE Communities will also offer private residences for community members who require more space and privacy. The lots for these homes will located on the periphery of the community and may be leased through 99 year transferable leases. Stewards of the residences will be community members, who have a choice of paying for the community membership or working in the community.
Zoning - In order to maintain a sense of freedom while maintaining a respect for the space and privacy of other members, zoning by use will be employed. Although community involvement, participation and celebration is encouraged, so is respect for members' desire for quiet, focus, contemplation, meditation and rest. Thus, separate zoning will be provided for the following.
Meditation, contemplation and quiet zones
Music, dancing and celebration zones
Recreation and sports zones
Bio-Architecture - AWE Communities is dedicated to designing and developing building spaces which create, support and enhance life and living systems. The premise behind bioarchitecture is that all life responds well to design that is in accordance with nature and avoids harmful materials and sharp corners which literally bleed (haemorrhage) capacitive charge. The ultimate goal of biologic architecture is to create fractal charge fields that are implosive in nature and encourage life, positive DNA resonance and charge implosion (the electrical principle of life itself).
Design Guidelines - Create living space by observing some simple rules:
1. Use natural geometries, shapes, forms, ratios and growth patterns to design our spaces in order to create life and truly sustainable systems. This is 'Full Spectrum Architecture' - not just 'green architecture'!
2. Use virtually ALL biologic materials - to create fractal charge field effects ( avoid particularly aluminum and steel - also plastics wherever at all possible)
3. Plan structures by observing for negative ion potential, and environmental magnetic maps- to find the place of healing (non-destructive charge compression).
4. Make detailed plans to eliminate most all electro smog - the adverse affects of electrical contamination. (Seriously poisonous to most biology)
5. Include paramagnetic stone arrays (dolmen, stone circle, labyrinth) kinds of structure external and or internal - to create rose petal like attraction for living charge.
6. Work with elemental forces under, on and above the land - (living charge domains) - to include the symphony of life in your structural plan.